Cranfield University - The most prestigious university in the UK and in the world
Crandfield is a special university that offers graduate courses and is included in the top five UK studies.
Investing in a career for yourself is a life-changing decision. Once you join Cranfield University's prestigious global training facility, you'll be taking the first steps in building lasting relationships with some of the industry's most prestigious companies. gender. Cranfield will open more doors for you.
As a university only for graduate study, Crandfield offers a wise investment opportunity for your future in one of the areas our school is most interested in. Crandfield has passion for the aviation, defense and security industries, energy and energy, the environment and the agricultural, manufacturing, transport and water systems.
In its 60-year history, Cranfield University has been committed to serving applied research in the fields of science, technology and management. The campus operates in two campuses, Cranfield in Bedfordshire and Shrivenham in Wiltshire.
Cranfield University's campus is just 40 minutes from central London and is close to the towns of Milton Keynes and Bedford. London Luton Airport is the closest airport to the school and is convenient for train or car journey to Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports.
Cranfield Defense and Security is a 50-minute train ride from London and approximately 25 minutes by train from Bristol. Bath, Cheltenham, Bristol and Oxford are just 1 hour away and London is less than 2 hours drive.
About 3,500 students are currently enrolled in master's, doctoral and professional development programs. Cranfield University has close industry and practice partnerships to ensure that its courses remain relevant and up-to-date.
- Crandfield is the most prestigious university in the UK and in the world.
- Ranked 2nd in the UK and 11th in the world in terms of teacher and student ratios.
- Top 3 in the UK in mechanical engineering, aviation and machine building.
- Top 5 research students in the UK (in line with Oxford University, Cambridge University, Imperial College, University College London).
- The world's leading innovations such as vacuum cabin study cabinets, flight models, ice tunnels, collision test centers, wastewater treatment plants, and precision engineering laboratories. .
- The School's popular MBA program is ranked 9th in the UK, 19th in Europe and the world's # 57 (FT 2016 Global MBA rankings).
- 81% of the school's research papers are rated as world leading or excellence internationally by REF (Research Excellence Framework, 2014).
- The University has 85% of internationally recognized research (RAE 2009).
- The school has 93% of graduates find a job within 6 months; The design course is best suited to the current industry; Development projects with industry.
- All Rolls-Royce car equipment is manufactured by Cranfield.
- 80% of people with diabetes around the world control blood sugar levels based on Cranfield technology.
- Aerospace Science and Technology Prize of the Royal Aeronautical Society of England.
- There is a hydro-meteorological station.
- The only university in the UK has an airport.
- Experimental field of 120 acres (equivalent to 50 ha).
- The library has a huge number of titles.
3. Training disciplines
Engineering and Technology, Education and Training, Computer Science, Social Studies and Communications, Applied Sciences and Sciences, Business & Management, Architecture, Tourism and Hospitality, Creative Arts and Design, Humanities, Agriculture and related subjects, Master of Business Administration, Health and Wellness.
The Master's programs and research are held in the automotive, automotive and motor science, biology and health sciences, energy, environment, management, manufacturing and security and defense.
4. Willingness to value scholarships
- Scholarships worth £ 6,000 for irrigation, water, waste water treatment.
- Scholarships worth £ 20,000 for the MBA.
5. Career prospects for students
A degree from Cranfield will help students take shortcuts in their careers, go farther and faster. 94% of college graduates find work-related or higher education within six months and work at world leading corporations such as Nissan, Oxfam, Airbus, Johnson & Johnson, Williams F1, Water-Aid. , PricewaterhouseCoopers, Rolls Royce, Affinity Water, Kraft, GlaxoSmithKline.
Cranfield University is home to approximately 4,000 tertiary students from more than 100 countries. One third of its staff come from outside the EU and work with 750 businesses in 40 countries.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City