What is the dress code for an embassy interview for a student visa?
(UE) There's no dress code whatsoever. Try not to dress too formal (it's uncomfortable and unnecessary).
(UE) There's no dress code whatsoever. Try not to dress too formal (it's uncomfortable and unnecessary). Just make sure your clothes are clean and tidy and you'll do fine.
Some few weeks back we talked about Embassy Interview Questions. So How do you know Dress Code For Embassy Interview For Students Visa or What Outfit Can You Put On For An Embassy Interview Day? In this article you will get to know the dress code for embassy interview for student visa.
I. Dress Code For Embassy Interview For Students Visa
Some students do put on jeans, hot suits and heels and sneakers while some dress abnormal for the interview and the responsible ones dress co-operate dressing code, which means that if visa was to be granted to any of the students, we all believe that the students with co-operate dressing could get the chance of getting their visa.
And now does it really make any difference on your dressing for an embassy interview? in some cases, it maters, which means that there is no out written policy or immigration service rules that describe someone’s dressing for an embassy interview.
It’s better to be conservative when it comes to dress code for embassy interview. it is your final chance and hurdle that will determine not only your academic future and your life for sure.
II. Dress Code For Men
- Suit (Navy or Dark Grey)
- Long Sleeve Shirt (white or light blue)
- Belt (Black, Dark Brown)
- Tie (White or Light Blue Shirt)
- Dark Socks, conservative leather shoes
- Little or no Jewelry (hand ring ok, bracelet & ear stud not acceptable)
- Neat, professional hairstyle (not too short or too long)
- Neatly trimmed nails
- Professional file or Portfolio matching your dress (dark brown). Avoid colorful files
- Decent watch with leather strap (not Timex style sports watch)
- Make yourself fresh by having decent after shave and light perfume
III. Dress Code For Women
- Conservative Suit
- Coordinated blouse
- Light colored lipsticks (light pink, very light red)
- Manicured nails and polish matches your lipstick color (light pink or very light red)
- Moderate shoes ,heels not more than 1 inch (color matches with your dress, black fits for all color)
- Limited jewelry (avoid nose piercing, flashy necklace).
- Neat, professional medium length hairstyle (not too short, not too long)
- Tan or light hosiery
- Sparse perfume
- Nice slim watch
- Professional file (dark brown leather matches pretty much for everything) Avoid colorful files