Useful information about the public transportations when studying abroad
Each country you visit has convenient public transportation services that are affordable for students. Please select the most beneficial medium in the type below.
- What better way to go sightseeing or take a scenic ride where you live with a bike.
- The price of bikes is quite cheap
- Helps to exercise and mental health
- You remember to comply with the law is the best insurance helmet.
- Car shelter in the campus, however you should also lock the car carefully!
- Buses are the public transportation that many students choose
- Cost savings
- A handy app that tracks bus activity schedules is easy to keep track of time and distance
- Big cities are dense bus systems, however suburban buses will not run regularly
- Taxis are a viable option when there is no bus or subway system
- Please check all documentation before boarding and make sure the cash meter is running
- Subway is a popular medium easily found in major cities
- The price of the subway will probably be higher than the price of the bus but the travel time is greatly shortened
- If you and your friends have a long-term plan for a holiday, think about car rental
- You must ensure that you have sufficient insurance coverage and a driver has a driver's license and driving experience
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0102
Hotline: +84 - 906 921 539
District 1 Branch - HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0234
Hotline: +84 - 932 739 299
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
Tel: +84 - 236 3655 121
Hotline: +84 - 902 671 959