UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS) 2017 - 2018
The University of Queensland Graduate School is inviting applications for the scholarship to pursue the postgraduate research programme. The scholarship is open to Australian and international students.
The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian research university primarily located in Queensland state capital city, Brisbane. The University ranked in the world’s top 50, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
1. At a glance
Available to: Future Student - Current Student
Level of study: Postgraduate Research
Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens
Living allowance of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), indexed annually, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Applications open: 1 January 2017
Applications close: 31 December 2018
To be eligible you must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
Find more information: https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/uq-graduate-school-scholarship-uqgss
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0102
Hotline: +84 - 906 921 539
District 1 Branch - HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0234
Hotline: +84 - 932 739 299
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
Tel: +84 - 236 3655 121
Hotline: +84 - 902 671 959