University Of Tulsa, USA
University of Tulsa (University of Tulsa) was founded in 1894 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is a private school specializing in Bachelor's degree, masters and PhD.
I. ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
University of Tulsa (University of Tulsa) was founded in 1894 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is a private school specializing in Bachelor's degree, masters and PhD. Currently, the University of Tulsa has an enrollment of about 4,192. School offers training programs in petroleum engineering, English, computer science, natural sciences, clinical psychology and I / O and some engineering disciplines. Colleges / units of Tulsa: College of Arts and sciences, business, engineering and the natural sciences, law; Graduate School training system; center for continuing education.
200-acre campus of TU is located two miles east of downtown Tulsa, a metropolitan city with a population of over half a million people. Cultural resources, technology and the economy of the city significantly foster the University's mission and enrich your life, like universities, in turn, enrich the city.
In an urban environment it's vibrant, University of Tulsa offers a diversity of learning experiences, the balance between career preparation and liberal education, teaching and research, and efforts to communicate in students an understanding stature as an individual and as a valuable member of society depends on continuous learning.
II. WHY STUDY IN TULSA?
• Lecturer in particular, they entice students to pursue knowledge, to introduce students to the joys and responsibilities of living in a world full of challenges,
• A curriculum based on common humanity stimulate scientific research, society and the arts, while emphasizing competence in oral and written communication;
• After university research programs to promote professional development of advanced theories and promote professional preparation, improve the quality of faculty, and expand internationally;
• Large library resources and information technology support research and learning in the classroom;
• A residential campus with a sense of community and integrated curricular life
• Many opportunities for students to perform community service, internships and study abroad; Study participants contents
III. TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Foundation: high school graduation
- BA: completing Foundation College
- Master: completed Bachelor
IV. FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES 2014 -2015
- Fall and spring tuition: $ 35.050
- International fee: $ 360
- Health insurance: $ 1,150
- Student Association: $ 120
- Total tuition and fees: $ 36.680
COST OF LIVING
- Textbooks $ 1.200
- Housing (on-campus): $ 5800
- Food: $ 4,626
- Fees and dormitory community: $ 250
- Personal expenses $ 3.016
- Total Cost of living: $ 14,892
- Total of tuition, fees and living expenses: $ 51,572