University Of The Arts LonDon
University of the Arts London is a prestigious university in the world.
I. ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
University of the Arts London is a prestigious university in the world. In case of 6 universities and colleges leading members specialized training fields of art, design, fashion, communication and performing.
The member schools
* Camberwell College of Arts (Camberwell College of Arts): specialized training courses Bachelor of Arts in painting, sculpture, photography, pottery and painting. The college also offers postgraduate courses in conservation of art and new media such as graphic design and 3D design.
* College of Art and Design Central Saint Martin (Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design) is the oldest professional schools of the University of Arts London. Founded in 1854, Saint Martin's School present the aesthetic and artistic largest British trade. Where is the birthplace of many training famous artists of the era.
* College of Art and Design Chelsea (Chelsea College of Art and Design) is the leading design school in the UK. The University offers courses from pre-university to PhD study of art, graphic design, interior design, design and design space.
* London College of Communication (London College of Communication): specializing in media and design courses, such as publishing, printing and graphic design.
* London College of Fashion (London College of Fashion) is the only school in the UK specializing in fashion education, research and consultancy.
* College of Fine Arts Wimbledon (Wimbledon College of Art) provides courses in Fine Art Painting, sculpture and performance art. School systems exhibit hall, studio and exhibition space, studios and private theater.
Some of the things students need to know
Number of school students: 19.373 students from 109 different countries:
• 11,303 British students
• 1,684 EU students
• 5,386 international students
Number of school students by level:
• Supplementary: 3,456
• University: 13,075
• Postgraduate and Research: 2842
Number of faculty, research and engineering: 1141
II. WHY STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS LONDON?
- The field training series varied courses in all levels from grassroots to college, graduate and research with a lot of courses in art and design.
- The school's teachers are professionals and professional practices in the industry; they understand to have a successful career is what is needed.
- The Sunday Times University Guide voted as one of the modern university, the best of Britain.
- University of the Arts London has won many prestigious awards from the British government as well as the world's outstanding achievements have been achieved. Over 50% of the school's work is considered the world's leading; 77.5% on construction work and recognized international reach.
- Located in the list of best schools for students (University Guide 2013, The Guardian)
- The school has 11 residence halls including traditional dormitory until the modern dormitories with a total of 1,700 rooms to meet the demand for student housing
III. INTERNATIONAL FEES 2014 - 2015
- Supplemental (Diploma, Forward, Basis): £ 11,000 / year
- Graduate Diploma: £ 6,650 / year
- University (FdA, BA, Graduate Diploma): £ 15,180 / year
- Master: (please note: some courses Postgraduate tuition fees apply non-standard) £ 15,180 / year
IV. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Pre-university diploma: Age 17+, completed grade 11, 12, IELTS 5.0
- University: Complete College, IELTS 5.5 - 6.0
- Graduate: Completion of a bachelor, IELTS 6.5 - 7.5
UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS LONDON