University of San Francisco
University of San Francisco (USF) is leading private university in America that supplies Graduate and Postgraduate courses major Business, Social, Human, Education, Law and Nurse.
University of San Francisco (USF) is leading private university in America that supplies Graduate and Postgraduate courses major Business, Social, Human, Education, Law and Nurse. University is located in strategic position: campus more than 22 hectare in hill next to Golden Gate Park, embraces heartland of San Francisco city and Pacific Ocean.
In 2011, San Francisco get over New York, Washington DC and Boston to become area that having best school according to American Institute for Economic Research.
USF currently has 10.130 students studying more than 200 Graduate and Postgraduate program. Training programs are recognized by U.S. Department of Education. The University has close connection with business and company at Silicon Valley in order to create opportunity for students to study, research, practice and having job right after school. USF is one of the domestic leading universities in contribution for scientific research, community service and supporting for poor students, according to monthly ranking of Washington.
1. Achievement of USF:
- USF belongs to list of excellence universities in 2013 (College of Distinction)
- McLaren College of Management belongs to top 3 Bachelor of Business program (U.S. News & World Report 2013)
- Ranking in 6th major in Computer Science, ranking 21/767 universities in California based on rate of recruited after graduating (Affordable Colleges Online 2013)
- Top 377 in Best Western Colleges
- School of Law belongs to list of leading school in 2014 U.S. News & World Report.
- MBA is ranking 62, 2013 (Aspen Institute)
- School of Nursing & Health Professions is ranking 20/1,300 Nursing school nationwide in 2013, (GraduatePrograms.com); Top 50 in America (U.S. News &World Report 2014)
More than 200 Graduate and Postgraduate program major in: Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Biology, Chemistry, Chemistry specialize in Biochemical, Graphic Design, Information Technology, Math, Leader of Organization, Nursing, English, History, Communicate, Music, Psychology, Studio, Musical Play, etc. Students that do not meet English require can enroll in English course.
IEP (2 levels: intermediate and advanced)
- Fee deposit (Non-refundable) $250
- Books $124/session
- Living expense $2,888/session
Graduate: Graduate high school GPA 2.75/4, TOEFL iBT 79/ IELTS 6.0 (band ≥ 5.5)/ PTEA 53
(PTEA is a English test of school for students that have not English certificate)
- Master: Graduate Bachelor GPA 2.75/4, TOEFL 580, IELTS 7.0, PTEA 62
- Doctor: Graduate Master GPA 3.0/4, TOEFL 600, IELTS 7.0. PTEA 68
Tuition fee and relating expenses:
- Graduate: $40.996/year (2 semesters)
- Postgraduate: $28.000-58.000/year (depend on major)
- Accommodation $4.275/semester
- Food expenses $2,185/semester
- Travelling expenses $130/semester
- Insurance $2.496/year
- Autumn semester: Deadline: 15/2
- Spring semester: Deadline: 1/11
5. Scholarship 50% of tuition fee:
- Bachelor scholarship: 20,000$ (50% tuition fee), Requirement: GPA 3.8/4.0, SAT 1320/1600 (M & CR)
- Condition to maintain scholarship in following years: GPA 3.25/4.0
- Postgraduate scholarship: depend on major and proficiency of students
- MBA is to be awarded scholarship 50% for students have high GPA & GMAT and working experience.
- MS Computer Science is to be awarded scholarship 100%