University of Northern Arizona: Head of Business, Engineering and Nursing
“See the world the way we do. Everyday, in Flagstaff and at our many campus locations across the state, our faculty are expandinh horizons of knowledge so our students can have opportunity in every direction”.
Northern Arizona University (NAU) believes that the knowledge they teach and their faculty will give every student the opportunity to explore knowledge and success. So they always encourage ideas, promote engagement, build relationships, and change lives. NAU is an intensive research university with a campus located in the same territory of the Flagstaff schools.
NAU offers high quality undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees. There are 91 elective programs, 62 masters programs, 11 doctoral programs in the fields of business, engineering, social sciences, research. By 2015, in the U.S. U. Best News & World Report rankings, NAU is highly regarded for its business and technical programs. The school offers the best Masters programs in biology, business, education, nursing, physiotherapy, and language. According to the assessment of College Factual, the leading university in nursing in Southwestern universities.
In addition, NAU ranks first in 2015 on the list of the best online schools.
NAU students are guided by an experienced advisory board who has expertise and has participated in many excellent research projects. Founded in 1899, the school now has nearly 20,000 students, including 1,246 international students.
Flagstaff campus is surrounded by towering ponderosa pines and is located in the heart of the mountain town. Students can easily walk around by bike or walk on the campus.
Flagstaff is a strange mountain town with a population of 65,000. There are over 200 restaurants, vibrant nightlife, vibrant arts and culture. Flagstaff is 1 hour from the Grand Canyon, 2.5 hours from Phoenix, 4 hours from Las Vegas; located in the center of the largest pine forest in the world; surrounded by the most beautiful country in the Southwest.
Flagstaff 4 distinct seasons, nearly 300 sunny days per year. Fine climate.
RANKING THE TRAINING PROGRAM
- The school's accelerated MBA program is ranked by the Princeton Review as one of the 300 Best Business Schools in 2011.
- Bachelor's degree program in Hospitality Management Hospitality (Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research 2009).
- The Bachelor's degree in Engineering is ranked as one of the nation's best programs (according to U.S. News & World Report).
The NAU Institute of Biological Conservation is in the top 40 (out of 300 universities) for research effectiveness in the field of biological conservation.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked April 2009 NA Frank's Business College is one of the 15 graduate schools with the highest number of students for the preparation of marketing plans. .
- The U.S. Department of State, under the auspices of the International Exchange Scholarship Council, selects the university as a leading provider of full scholarships for the 2009-2010 school year.
Intensive English programs for students do not meet the requirements for bachelor's degree or want to improve their English skills.
Bachelor programs: Accounting, Applied Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Finance, Environment, Electronics, Computer Science, Business Administration.
Postgraduate programs: MBA, Mathematics, Nursing, Engineering, Forestry, Political Science.
The faculties of the College include Arts, Engineering, Forestry, Natural Sciences, Education, Health and Human Services, Social Science and Behavior, WA Franke Business College and the School. After university.
SCHEDULE AND FEES
Scholarships for international students at the University of Northern Arizona (scholarships vary from $ 3,000 to $ 11,000). Some of the scholarships may include:
- New International Student Presidential Scholarship
- Continuing International Student Presidential Scholarship
- Vice Provost for International Education Service Award
- International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- Khursheed Fatima Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Tuition Fee 2015-2016
- Tuition: 23,200 USD
- Accommodation and food: $ 9,300
- Books and learning materials: 1,000 USD
- Health insurance: 2,570 USD
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City