University Of Missouri
Missouri State University is the university's second largest state and is located in Springfield, Missouri. University of Missouri School of Pedagogy was formerly established in 1905 District 4.
Missouri State University is the university's second largest state and is located in Springfield, Missouri. University of Missouri School of Pedagogy was formerly established in 1905 District 4. From a humble grassroots training school has become the flagship of the education sector with the development firm. 1919 upgraded schools and colleges. In 1972, the school was granted university status, which recognizes outstanding quality of school education and was renamed as the University of Southwest Missouri. In 2005, the University developed into Missouri. School training many different courses, all of which are built according to three guiding principles - commitment dedicated to student learning, excellent quality and impact of comprehensive school.
Why study at the University of Missouri?
• Listed in the "List of the top schools in America" by Forbes magazine publisher.
• The program content is excellent teaching in modern facilities for research and study.
• 88 undergraduate majors, 50 graduate programs and training programs preparatory different occupations.
• As the second largest university of the state of Missouri.
• Four campuses, including campus in China's links with partners Liaoning Normal University in Dalian.
• The rating agencies leading academic accreditation.
• There are many types of scholarships, grants and allowances learning graduate teaching assistants.
• Our team of international students from more than 85 large countries studying in schools, creating learning experiences multiculturalism.
• Alumni network around the world crowded.
The members of the Faculty and the University:
University of Missouri includes 6 schools, 11 Faculty of Agriculture and Graduate School. Here is a list of faculty members and university:
• School of Arts and Sciences Office
• School of Business
• School of Education
• School of Health and Human Services
• School of Humanities and Public Affairs
• School of Natural Sciences and Applied
• Graduate School
• William H. Darr Agricultural Sciences
The English proficiency requirement:
• TOEFL - Internet based test score of 61 for undergraduate and 79 scores on the Internet to graduate.
• IELTS - 5.5 for undergraduate and 6.0 for graduate.
• Candidates not achieve IELTS or TOEFL should fit into the English Language Institute of the University of Missouri before school starts in the key.
Study costs averages at the University of Missouri are listed below:
Enrolment fee: $ 50
Average annual cost for college students:
Average annual cost for graduate students: