UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA
University of Manitoba is one of three oldest and most famous University in Canada, ranked 400 renowned university for many years in the world. Rated 3rd in Canada and 84th in the world for training 500 CEOs for leading businesses. The business program has listed in the Top 5 and techniques in Top 10 in Canada.
University of Manitoba was established in 1877 - the Western Canada’s first university and also is the largest university of Manitoba province. Located in the dynamic and most multicultural city in Canada - Winnipeg with two campuses in the south & downtown of Winnipeg.
1. THE REASON FOR CHOOSING UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA
- University of Manitoba is one of three oldest and most famous University in Canada, ranked 400 renowned university for many years in the world.
Rated 3rd in Canada and 84th in the world for training 500 CEOs for leading businesses. The business program has listed in the Top 5 and techniques in Top 10 in Canada
- Each class has 30-35 students
- The university has 50% tuition scholarships for students with excellent academic results after one semester of college-preparatory or first year in university.
- Studying in university, you are allowed to apply for a work permit outside of school. Working time maximum is 20 hours /week in class time and 40 hours /week during breaks. In addition, students also have employment opportunities: Co-op Program: students intern from 1-3 semesters and are paid salary in the learning process.
- Employment opportunities, settlements in Canada after graduation.
Preferential tax for income policies allows you to get back 60% annual tuition in school time (maximum C$25,000). This policy applies to people who live and work in Manitoba.
2. TRAINING PROGRAM
• English Programs
- Additional English: For students who do not meet minimum English language requirements for admission to the main course
- The combine English Program: For those students lack only a little English entry requirement. This program combines 15 hours of English per week and 1 or 2 courses in the transition program into University
• University Preparatory Program
- For grade 11 students: This is a bridge from high school to University programs, is designed to help students who can attend in Business, Science and Arts at the University of Manitoba .
- For students graduating from high school: Preparatory program is equivalent to first year University can help students transfer to 2nd year at the University of Manitoba .
• The Bachelor & Master
There are faculties of Agriculture , Architecture , Fine Arts , Natural Sciences , Pedagogical Dental , Medical , Nursing , Pharmacy , Engineering , Anthropology , Science , Commerce , Law, ...
Enrollment fee $ 110.00 CA
Living expenses $ 10,000 - $ 12,000
IN TAKE: There are two intakes in January and September