University of Canberra International Sports Courses Scholarship 2017
The University Canberra offers merit-based scholarships to qualified international students in Australia. These scholarships are provided for pursuing bachelor courses in the area of Sports and Exercise Science for the academic session 2017-2018.
The University of Canberra (UC) is a public university that is located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. The University of Canberra is and always has been committed to providing a transformative educational experience accessible to everyone.
The University of Canberra College provides pathways into university for domestic and international students. The University of Canberra specializes in professional preparation for professional people and its degrees and qualifications are respected and recognized internationally.
- Be an international student applying to one of the following courses; Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science (274JA), Bachelor of Sports Media (689AA) or Bachelor of Sports Management (688AA).
- Current UC students and students from UC articulation partner institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Have an ATAR equivalent rank of 75 from their previous qualifications.
- All applicants must provide an IELTS or other acceptable form of English testing, at a minimum level of 5.5 (overall score in the academic version of the test). Preference will be given to applicants who meet direct entry requirements to the degree.
- Bruce campus only.
How to Apply:
No application is required for the scholarship. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be awarded the scholarship on a first-come, first-served basis, as the number is limited. Selected applicants will receive a separate letter of offer for the scholarship. Applicants must accept the scholarship at the same time as accepting their offer to the University.
- The scholarship must commence in the semester it is awarded. It is not possible to defer the scholarship offer.
- The scholarship is not transferable across courses and only applies to the offer for which the scholarship is awarded.
- In the instance where the student has been offered more than one UC administered scholarship, only the scholarship of greater value will be applied.
- Must maintain full time enrolment during the four years of study.
- Must maintain a credit average (GPA 5 out of a 7 point scale).s. Students who do not maintain a credit average will have their scholarship withdrawn.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover a $6,000 scholarship in each semester (maximum 6 semesters from commencement).
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0102
Hotline: +84 - 906 921 539
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
Tel: +84 - 236 3655 121
Hotline: +84 - 902 671 959