University of Applied Sciences Wittenborg: Opportunity to study business in the Netherlands
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences ranked top in terms of training quality according to the HUA 2018 Keuzegids HBO annual ranking. Also in this ranking, Wittenborg was ranked second in the Netherlands on the international business administration program.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is located in Apeldoorn, established in 1987. With a focus on five key areas of focus: "Management, Internationalization, Diversity, Sustainability, and Innovation" , Wittenborg is one of the representatives of the International University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands.
About 600 students from more than 80 different countries attend the Bachelor and Masters programs at all campuses. University programs are taught entirely in English. With a clear mission and philosophy, Wittenborg University offers excellent education in business studies for students from the Netherlands, Europe, and the world. The Business School and the School of Tourism and Tourism provide training in areas such as business, marketing and communications, hotel management, finance, economics, real estate management, information management, logistics and trade. international trade.
In addition to the School of Business and the School of Hospitality and Tourism, Wittenborg is expanding its campus with the School of Arts and Technology, School of Health and Social Care, School of Education. Wittenborg ensures its graduates are fit for the future job market, in an international context.
Highlights of Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences:
- University of Applied Sciences Wittenborg is one of the most international institutes of higher education in the Netherlands
- It is one of the fastest growing independent international universities in the application of science in the Netherlands
- International cultural and learning environment: students come from all over the world
- Teaching methods combine traditional knowledge with the development of skills and competencies, students can explore their strengths and weaknesses.
- The University is always creating conditions for a comprehensive development environment for students
- Theoretical method of teaching associated with practice
- The teaching staff of the school is also very experienced in the field of teaching
Approaches to education
The curriculum is based on traditional knowledge with the development of skills and competencies, leading to a career in which students can explore their strengths and weaknesses.
Wittenborg students will learn how to adapt to the environment in all cases.
Wittenborg students will learn to say what they do, and do what they say.
1. Foundation program: For students preparing to enter bachelor and master degree courses, including basic English, intermediate and advanced, TOEFL preparation, IELTS preparation.
2. Bachelor program
- International Business Administration (IBA): with the following specializations: Financial Services Management, Hotel Management, Corporate Management, Marketing & Communications, Information Management, International Business and Logistics, Economics & Management, Real Estate Management.
3. Master's program
- Courses: Master in Hotel Management, Master in International Management.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City