University Of Adelaide
University of Adelaide was founded in 1874 in Adelaide, South Australia. University's main campus is located in the commercial center of Adelaide.
I- About the University Of Adelaide:
University of Adelaide was founded in 1874 in Adelaide, South Australia. University's main campus is located in the commercial center of Adelaide. Adelaide is one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked in the top 1 % of the world's top universities. Schools are also in Group 8 universities leading research-intensive Australian.
Adelaide trained over 400 undergraduate degrees and postgraduate in many areas with excellent teaching staff, with advanced degrees in their academic fields. The degree of international recognition. University of Adelaide where training is 5 out of 8 Australian scientist and Nobel laureate training where the first astronaut of Australia. The school now has more than 22,000 students, including 6,000 international students from over 90 countries.
Adelaide has four campuses: North Terrace Campus, Roseworthy Campus, Thebarton campus, Waite campus. With student support services perfect, modern facilities and quality, Adelaide gives students a good learning environment.
II- Why Study In Adelaide?
- Cost of living : very affordable cost meals, travel and accommodation
- Lifestyle : friendly , bring the true spirit of community while still providing many local attractions and all kinds of entertainment
- Climate : Adelaide Mediterranean climate : an average of 16 degrees C in winter , 22 degrees C in Spring , Autumn and 29 degrees C in summer .
- Learning Environment : Adelaide 's safest cities , cleanest , greenest and most affordable cost - this is an ideal place to live and study. Adelaide is ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world ( according to the Economist Intelligence Unit ) .
III- Training Program:
English Program: Training courses English : Pre - enrollment English Program , General English for Academic Purposes ,
Undergraduate: Computer Science , Engineering , Mathematical Sciences , Enterprise & Innovation, Science and Health , Oral Health , Psychology , Nursing , Medicine , Arts , Media , Music , Management environmental , social Sciences , Agriculture , Science , Architecture , Education , Law , Business , Economics , Finance ...
After college (in class) : Project Management, Commercial Chemical, Enterprise & Innovation , Engineering , Computer Science , Safety and Occupational Health, Medicine, Counseling & psychotherapy, law , business, Economics ...
Postgraduate (research) : Mechanical Engineering , Computer Science , Chemical Engineering , Mining Technology - Environment - Civil , Electronics , Medicine , Psychology , Dentistry , Music , Science environmental and earth Sciences biomedical , Business ...
Depending on the Specialized courses that last from 3 to 5 years for undergraduate
Intakes: 27/2 and 23/7 . The time limit for registration is 3 months before the date of admission.
IV- Study Cost:
Tuition and cost of living in Adelaide is very reasonable with Vietnam student:
- Undergraduate: 19950- 44280 $AU/ year (depending on specialty)
- Postgraduate: 11.025-43.050 $ AU/ year
- English: 1700-12800 AUD (5-40 weeks)
- Housing costs 290 $AU- 475 $AU/ week. There are various types: dorms, apartments, staying with host families.