Torrens University, Australia: Reasonable fees, top quality education
Torrens University Australia (TUA) is a dynamic, prestigious, quality international teaching institution in Australia. The school has four major training institutions in major cities: Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
- Be a member of the Laureate International Universities Network - a world-class education network of quality and innovative universities.
- With the new SSVF visa policy, Torrens University is proud to be one of the few universities in Australia to be included in the list of priority schools. Accordingly, students enrolled at the school will not have to prove financial and visa processing will be quicker, easier.
- Torrens is a dynamic and prestigious school, with international standard teaching quality.
Torrens University's advantage over other colleges is that it has training facilities in most of Australia's major cities.
- The College offers English language courses to help students improve their English as well as gain entry to the main course.
- The advantage of TUA is a new university, applying modern facilities to connect students with teachers in the most pig way.
- Competitive tuition fees in Australian public universities.
- Torrens University offers a wide range of scholarships based to facilitate broad access to its courses.
- The school is located in Adelaide - Australia's lowest-cost city, a large urban center with modern, multiform architecture and colorful lifestyle with over 1 million residents. .
- The campus is mostly located in major Australian cities.
- Students studying at the College will be offered alternate Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Commerce, Education, Project Management, Public Health and Business with both types , on-campus training and online.
The University currently offers undergraduate and graduate courses in business administration, commerce, education, global project management, public health, digital design and communications.
PROGRAMS AND FEES
Bachelor of Business, Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Marketing: 60,000 - 62,000 AUD / year (2 - 3 years)
- Bachelor's degree in Business and Design: 72,590AUD (3 years)
- Diploma in Digital Media Design: 22,333AUD (1 year)
- Bachelor of Communication, Digital, Fashion Design: 67,000AUD (3 years)
- Bachelor of Public Health, Nutrition: 64,500 AUD (2-3 years)
- Master of Finance, Accountancy: 35,000 - 41,000 AUD (1-2 years)
- Dual Master of Business Administration - Project Management: 37,992 AUD (2 years)
- Double degree in business - MPH: 35,400 AUD (2 years)
Torrens University is one of the partner institutions of the UEB to participate in the "Information Day for Studying in Canada, Australia and Other Countries" in the beginning of October 2017.
There will be many interesting and interesting information for you, especially students when joining the "Information Day for Studying in America, Canada, Australia and other countries". by prestigious and quality UE company with over 11 years of experience in the field of study abroad.
If interested, wish to know the details of the program and register to participate in one of two ways:
Online registration: HERE
Or register for Free via Hotline: 0932 739 299 (Ms. Uyen)
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City