The University of Queensland & IWC Masters Scholarships (International) 2017
(UE) The IWC Masters Scholarships are a prestigious award granted annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential as future water leaders.
(UE) The IWC Masters Scholarships are a prestigious award granted annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential as future water leaders. Scholarships are available to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) at The University of Queensland in Australia.
2017 Scholarships (International) - now open!
Applications are now open for international candidates (closing date: 1 August 2016).
The International WaterCentre (IWC) is offering up to three scholarships for international candidates for full-time study of the MIWM program starting in Semester 1, 2017. These include:
Up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships (Type A) for future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East (see details in table below). One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
One full tuition scholarship (Type B) for a future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe or Asia (see details in table below).
Type A Scholarships:
- Full tuition and full living costs scholarships
- Value :Each scholarship is valued at AU$92,645
- Targeted to: International candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements (see below), hold citizenship and currently live in one of the priority countries in the Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.
Type B Scholarship
- Full tuition scholarship
- Value: This scholarship is valued at approximately AU$52,500
- Targeted to: International candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements (see below), hold citizenship and currently live in North America, Europe or Asia.
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
- Have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program;
Important dates (for international candidates)
- Opening date: 1 May 2016
- Closing date: 1 August 2016 - 5:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified (via email) on 23 August 2016 and the Scholarships Selection Panel will make a final decision on successful recipients by 1 November 2016.
- The IWC Master of Integrated Water Management will commence in February 2017 at The University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia)
(The University of Queensland)