Studying at the University of the West of England - Bristol (UWE)
University of the West of England (UWE) was established in 1595, is a modern university and is located in the heart of Bristol's prosperous port city.
Bristol is the 8th largest city in the United Kingdom, the largest in the Southwest, one of the region's cultural, employment and education centers.
University of the West of England is the largest institution in the south west of England. The University offers many opportunities for students to experience real-world environments at companies, organizations such as CERN, the BBC and Hewlett-Packard.
The school has 4 campuses (Frenchay Campus, Bower Ashton Campus, St Matthias Campus and Glenside Campus) located in the city of Bristol. The school also has a faculty affiliation in Gloucestershire and regional centers in Bath and Swindon.
The school offers 600 undergraduate, postgraduate, short term courses with many specializations and moderate tuition fees for students to choose from.
West of England is one of the UK's largest universities with more than 30,000 students and 3,500 lecturers. Our students come from all over the UK and from over 140 countries around the world.
1. Achievement, outstanding advantages
- West of England achieved an excellent reputation for "user-led" research on real world issues.
- The 2008 RAE results show that more than a third (37%) of the research conducted at UWE Bristol is rated as world leading or excellent internationally.
- UWE Bristol has been awarded the European Commission's HRExcellence Award in Research, which recognizes the University's outstanding achievements in the development and support of research.
- Strong focus on employment - 95.5% of UWE Bristol graduates have jobs or continue to study six months after graduation (DLHE 2015).
Ranked at # 73 in the Times University Guide 2016
- Ranked No. 79 in the Guardian University Guide 2016
- Ranked No. 62 in the Complete University Guide 2016
- Social facilities include: High-quality Sports Center, on-site cinema, Performing Arts Center, NatWest Bank, several bars, many shops and cafes.
- As a public school under the British Government, UWE Bristol has invested £ 300m in the construction of facilities such as campuses, library systems, dormitories and sports centers. .
- There is a free shuttle bus for students staying at the UWE Bristol residence.
UWE is ranked among the top 5 universities in teaching rankings by the Quality Assurance Agency.
2. Specializations, courses, levels
The University offers over 600 courses from short courses, career courses, undergraduate to postgraduate with majors based on the following areas:
1. Accounting / Finance
2. Architecture / Civil Engineering
3. Art and Design
4. Business / Management
5. Biological Sciences
8. Electrical / Electrical Engineering
9. Environmental Science
11. Hotel / Tourism Management / Events
14. International Relations / Politics
15. Press / Media / Communication
17. Marketing / PR
22. Sociology / Social Work
3. Scholarships for international students
Chevening Scholarships are funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organizations. Scholarships are awarded to potential candidates who have the potential to lead a Master's degree in one year in any field of study.
- The UWE Bristol Scholarships are for international excellent students.
- UWE Bristol Scholarships for outstanding international students at postgraduate level.
- Scholarships of the Rector.
- Millennium Development Scholarships.
- Justice Malek Ahmad Scholarship.
- Global Student Scholarships.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS).
Other scholarship programs:
- Bristol International MBA Scholarship.
- Human Resource Management Scholarship or Master of Human Resource Management (International).
- Scholarships for international masters.
- Scholarship for master of financial management.
- Scholarship for financial masters.
Achieving a degree in the UWE Bristol is synonymous with having a great experience. Within three years after graduating from UWE Bristol, students will be assisted in finding employment through counseling sessions or meetings with experienced recruitment professionals.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City