Studying at Mississippi College
Mississippi College was founded in 1826 and is the oldest institution of higher learning in Mississippi.
Mississippi College Mississippi is a private institution founded in 1826, located in the suburbs and has a 320-acre campus. More than 5,000 students are enrolled in the undergraduate program. The school is ranked # 29 in the Best College Rankings in Neighborhood Schools 2015 (South).
The university has a long history of culture, and in fact is known as the "home of American music." Mississippi has produced generations of musicians and writers who have played a major role in the development of American music.
As a Catholic institute, Mississippi State College of Mississippi offers a Catholic education foundation for students enrolled at the school. Students who are academically gifted and who have the potential to lead and actively participate in community / church activities will be able to attend school.
Mississippi College (MC) is the oldest high school institution in Mississippi. With over 80 undergraduate programs, 50 undergraduate courses, a law degree program, a PhD program in education and a career counseling program.
Reported by United States & World College Rankings Mississippi:
- Ranked No. 32 for Best College, Regional Universities (South).
- Ranked No. 12 for Most Valuable Schools, Regional Universities (South).
- Ranked No. 21 for Best College for Veterans, Regional Universities (South).
- Affordable with low tuition and generous scholarship programs. Mississippi College awards approximately $ 53 million in scholarships and financial aid each year.
Mississippi College offers over 80 undergraduate options, more than 15 undergraduate degree programs, a first-class law school, a doctoral program and more.
- The ratio of 16: 1 students-faculty. Diploma from Mississippi College holds weight with employers.
- At Mississippi College, students are accepted into medical school more than twice the national average. Nearly 100% of graduates find nursing jobs within three months of graduation.
- The International Mission Board selects Mississippi College as the top 10 from which missionaries graduate and are being appointed.
- At Mississippi College students volunteer more than 30,000 hours a year.
3. Specialization Majors
- Justice Management
- Art education
- Business Administration
- Educational work
- Chemical Physics
- Study of Christology & Philosophy
- Electrical Engineering
- Primary education
- Computer science
- Computer and information systems
- Paralegal study
- Secondary education
- Interior design
- Homeland Security
- Studio art
- Finance, Foreign Language & International Trade
- Graphic design
- Modern languages
- Political science
Mississippi College encourages academic success, with the most well-known degree programs including:
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Management Information System (MIS).
- Master of Science in Biology / Medicine.
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MCS).
- Master of Health Services Administration (MHSA).
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), (ABSN).
- Bachelor of Science in Biology / Medicine.
- And many other STEM programs.
4. Input Requirements
- High school graduation.
- TOEFL iBT 69 / IELTS 5.5.
The school offers English language training for students who do not meet English requirements.
Term Start: January, August.
5. Cost of Study
- Tuition: $ 15,242 / year
- Accommodation fee: $ 6,200 - $ 15,000 per year
Reasonable Costs: U.S. News & World Report ranks Mississippi College as # 4 on the "Most Valuable Universities" list, and MC is recognized as one of the "100 Most Valuable Universities in the United States" by Institutional Research & Evaluation. , Inc. Mississippi College is affordable, with tuition, accommodation, insurance, books totaling $ 29,000, averaging $ 10,000 less than most public and private universities. for international students.
Mississippi College offers a quality Christian education for its students. The Mississippi College encourages the intellectual development of students through liberal arts and liberal arts and focuses research in specialized areas.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City