Study with DePaul University in Chicago
Located in downtown Chicago, DePaul University is among the top 120 best universities in the United States.
The College has more than 130 undergraduate majors and over 175 majors. Some of the most prominent disciplines of the school include Business, Computer, Game Design, Network Security, ...
De Paul University is a private institution established in 1898. The school has a total enrollment of 15,407 students in the city and an area of 38 acres.
De Paul University has five campuses in and around Chicago, and its two main venues, Loop facilities and Lincoln Park, are located in the city center. Private academic colleges, such as the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences and the Driehaus Business College, are all located on a campus.
College housing is offered to all US and national students in De Paul. Notable alumni of DePaul University include actor John C. Reilly, star of "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" and "Step Brothers," and Samuel Magad, former concerto of the orchestra. Chicago.
- Graduate Award for Excellence in Diversity, INSIGHT in Diverse Magazine (2014)
- Best Places for Women and Managed Diversity to Work (Top 20 in the US), MBA Diversity Magazine (2015)
- National Animated Program No. 14, Animation Career Appraisal (2018)
- Top 18 universities for video game design, The Princeton Review (2018)
- Top 10 post-graduate schools for electronic game design research, The Princeton Review (2017)
- Among the best undergraduate programs in the United States, US News & World Report (2018)
- Top 22 Entrepreneurship Programs nationwide, The Princeton Review (2018)
- Top 20 MBA Programs in the Country, The Princeton Review (2018)
- Doctor of Business Administration ranked among the world's leading DBAs, CEO Magazine (2017)
- Top 50 film schools in America, The Wrap (2017)
- Top 20 film schools nationwide, The Hollywood Reporter (2014)
- Top 25 drama schools in the world, The Hollywood Reporter (2015)
- Top 18 drama schools to earn a Master of Arts degree, The Hollywood Reporter (2015)
De Paul University ranked 79th among the best value schools; Number 90 in high school counseling rankings; 78th in the Business Program;
Teaching and learning is De Paul's priority. De Paul has over 300 undergraduate majors and postgraduate programs. Many professors are working in Chicago as consultants, researchers and entrepreneurs, and combine their experience in the classroom.
The student-faculty ratio at DePaul University is 15: 1, and the school has 41.2% of the classrooms with fewer than 20 students. The most popular specializations at De Paul University include: Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services; Communications, Press and Related Programs; Arts and Liberal Arts, Joint Studies and Humanities; Social science; and Computer Science and Information and Support Services. The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 85%.
4-year graduation rate: 59%
De Paul University has a total student population of 15,407, with 47% of males and 53% of females. At this school, 18% of students live in a college-owned, operated or affiliated home, and 82% live on campus. In sports, De Paul University is part of NCAAI.
Students come from all 50 states and 114 countries.
More than 45 centers and institutes focus on social justice.
2. Employment opportunities
De Paul has a facility in Chicago's business district and another facility in Lincoln Park. Chicago itself is an ideal class to take full advantage of.
More than 115,000 alumni in the metropolitan area will create connections that impact your career and education opportunities.
More than 90% of graduates and postgraduates in 2016 are recruited, continue to study or do not seek employment within six months after graduation. See analysis for 2016 below.
Average starting salary for deaf students: $ 49,400.
- Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services
- Communications, Press and Related Programs
- Arts and Liberal Arts, General Studies and Humanities
- Social science
3. Date and cost
At DePaul University, 68% of full-time college students receive a certain amount of financial assistance based on their needs, and a US $ 12,043 scholarship or a US based scholarship.
- Tuition and Fees: US $ 39,010 (2017-18).
- When enrolling in De Paul University, it is important to note that the application deadline is February 1.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City