Study in USA with Cambridge Education Group
Founded in 1952, the Cambridge Education Group (CEG) is an English-speaking, GCSE, A-Level, Pre-university, in the United Kingdom, the United States, the Netherlands.
Cambridge is committed to helping students in every stage of their academic development. At every school and every learning center in the group, there is the choice of the number of students enrolled and the number of classes to ensure individual attention, while creating a learning environment. quality.
ADVANTAGE OF CEG
- Being the UK's leading company, we are highly appreciated for the quality of training, teaching methods combine traditional and modern to help students absorb faster and more efficiently, as well as enhance bright thinking. create. Students who have successfully completed their studies at CEG have the opportunity and opportunity to transfer to almost 100 famous partner universities in the UK such as the London School of Economics (LSE), University College London (UCL), University of the Arts London (UAL), ....
- CEG's reputation is also recognized by many of the following institutions: British Accreditation Council for Independent Higher Education and Higher Education (BAC) Independent Schools Association (ISA), The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) and the British Council.
- Schools in the CEG Group include: Cambridge Art & Sciences (CATS - in Cambridge and Canterbury), Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts, Stafford House School of English and Stafford House Study Holidays. The schools specialize in English language training, GCSE, A level, pre-university and pre-masters programs in the arts such as art and design, fashion, drama, music, acting and business. , economics, finance, engineering, humanities, life sciences, etc. Depending on the needs, interests, personality and capacity of each individual, the school will develop the most suitable teaching and learning method. . Especially free tutoring for students after school.
- ONCAMPUS Partners: CEG is proud to partner with some of the world's leading universities through it's ONCAMPUS center. In the UK, there are on-campus centers at top-notch universities and colleges in the UK. In the Netherlands there is Amsterdam University - one of the Top 100 universities in the world. In the US, ONCAMPUS Boston, SUNY, Texas. There are also formal partnerships with some other prestigious organizations.
Over the years, CEG's Cambridge School of Visual Arts & Performing Arts has established links with some of the UK's most prestigious institutions and industry partners including the University of the Arts London degree program and Falmouth University as well as the UK Hearst Magazine, ELLE Publishing, Harper Bazaar, Esquire and Cosmopolitan. The partner network assures students access to the opportunities to develop their studies in the arts.
1. English for Academic Purposes
- Training fields: business, humanities, mathematics, science
- Duration: 1 - 4 semesters (25 hours per week)
- Fees: £ 5,000 / semester; £ 750 per week (with weekly course fee included)
- September, April, July, or Monday (for weekly courses)
- Admission requirements: over 16 years of age, IELTS 3.5
2. General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Subjects offered are: arts & design, biology, business, chemistry, chinese, english literature, french, geography, german, italian, japanese, mathematics media, photography, physics, science, Spanish, etc.
- Duration: 3 semesters (1 year, 25 - 30 hours per week)
- Tuition: £ 7,750 / semester
- Opening: September every year
- Entry requirements: over 14 years of age, IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Number of subjects: 3 - 4 subjects including English and mathematics for university majors related to business, finance, science, life sciences, engineering, etc.
- Duration: 3 semesters (1 year, 25 - 30 hours per week)
- Tuition: £ 7,825 / semester
- Opening: September
- Entry requirements: over 17 years of age, IELTS 5.0 or equivalent, Grade 12 with a GPA of 6.0
4. A level
- Duration: 3 - 6 semesters (1 - 2 years, 25 - 30 hours per week)
- Tuition: £ 7,950 / semester
- Opening: September, 1
- Admission requirements: over 16 years of age, IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- Duration: 1 - 3 semesters (24 hours per week)
- Tuition: £ 5,000 / semester
- Opening: September, 1, 4
- Entry requirements: over 21 years of age and have graduated from university, IELTS 5.0 or above
American CEG includes: Boston ONCAMPUS, ONCAMPUS SUNY, Texas ONCAMPUS, ONCAMPUS Cal State, ONCAMPUS Rhode Island.
CEG has three campuses offering general education programs in grades 9-12 at CATS Academy Boston and the first-year US university program at Boston's OnCampus Massachusetts and OnCampus SUNY in New York. Students attending CATS Academy Boston have a high admission rate to top US universities: in 2012, 12% of students entered the top 50.29% of the top 150 universities.
The first year of university is a good stepping stone for students to access the world's top education. The program does not require SAT - ACT. Students enrolled at OnCampus Boston are guaranteed a transfer in the second year of Wheelock College or partner schools or are enrolled in the appropriate course and transcript to transfer to any university in the United States; Students at OnCampus SUNY are guaranteed entry to 64 universities in the prestigious university system.
Academy of Art University: University of Fine Arts of America
The Academy of Art University (AAU) is a private, arts and design education institute founded in 1929. The school is located in downtown San Francisco, Give your students a unique blend of architecture, technology, cultural diversity and urban terrain.
1. SCHOOL INFORMATION
With over 18,000 students, 30% of which are international students, the AAU is considered to be the largest art and design school in the United States.
AAU students will be equipped with the knowledge of art and design in an optimal way, updating most of the world's famous trends. Students will also be able to experience real-life work in parallel with their studies at the school. Even students have the opportunity to participate in competitions, great exhibitions and fame in the world.
With more than 80 years of establishment, many prestigious organizations and associations in the US have recognized the quality of education:
- Interior Design Accreditation Council - CIDA.
- National Association of Designers of Art & Design - NASAD.
- American Association of Colleges and Schools - WASC.
- Every year, the school educates more than 18,000 students from 40 countries around the world.
AAU is a member of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Schools and Colleges in the United States (CHEA), all of which are certified by:
- Western Association of Universities and Colleges in the West Midlands WASC.
- National Association of Designers and Schools (NASAD).
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) programs are accredited by the FIDER Furniture Design Accreditation Program.
- The Master of Architecture program is accredited by the National Association for Testing Technology Programs (NAAB).
3. TRAINING PROGRAM
AAU offers students the most distinctive courses in the Arts and Design field, especially the distance learning program.
- The Academy of Art University has four faculties: Design, Entertainment, Fine Arts, and General Art. The College offers over 20 degree programs: College, Bachelor, and Master.
- Specialized training: Advertising, Architecture, Fashion, Game development, Graphic design, Multimedia communications, Web design & New media ...
Academic English Program (EAP)
The program is designed specifically for students studying art and design. Especially students are practicing vocabulary in specific fields, commenting and giving artistic criticism.
English requirement: 80 TOEFL / 7.0 IELTS. There is a free English class.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City