Study in USA with a transfer program of Northeastern University
Students who are studying in year 2 or 3 who want to study in the US are finding it difficult to find credit transfer schools and it is harder to persuade the US Embassy to issue a visa for them if they go to the United States to study in the United States. begin again.
But the good news for you is, the Northeastern University 2 + 2 Transfer Program is ready to welcome you with the acceptance of a credit transfer. This is really an impossible choice.
Northeastern University, founded in 1898, is located in downtown Boston - an ancient and influential city of American culture. Boston is also known as a university city, with nearly 400,000 students attending 50 universities in the city. Convenient transportation, modern life and dynamic environment are the things that students love in this city.
Northeastern has more than 20,000 students studying and researching in economics, business, biotechnology, architecture, etc. The University is always on the top list of universities in the US with impressive ratings such as:
- Ranked in the top 200 universities in the world by Times Higher Education, 2014.
In 2016, the school ranks 47th in the Carnegie Classification 2015 National Tier 1.
- The Co-op program is ranked first.
- Bachelor of Business Program ranked 27th country.
- MBA program ranked 56th.
- 94% of MBA graduates have jobs in 2015.
- Top 10 in number of international students in US - US rankings 2017.
- Ranked 2nd in professional services in the United States according to the Princeton Review 2017.
- Princeton Review experts rank second in providing the best internships for students in 2017.
- The second fastest growing university in the United States.
Northeastern has two campuses in Boston and Seattle. Each campus is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the best teaching and learning. In addition, each school has space for students to entertain with about 400 different clubs. Students can participate in sports activities such as mountain climbing, basketball at sports centers.
II. Education program
1. English program
- Subjects: for students who have not met the entrance conditions.
- The program is divided into 3 levels: General English, Intensive English and Academic English.
2. Undergraduate Pathway Program
- Academic requirements: GPA 3.0-3.2 / 4 (grades 9-12).
- Language requirements:
+ TOEFL 61-69 / IELTS 6.0 (no component score <5.5) => 3 terms.
+ TOEFL 70-75 / IELTS 6.0 (no component score <6.0) => two semesters.
+ TOEFL 76-86 / IELTS 6.5 => one semester.
3. University Transfer Program
- For students who have completed college or university year 2 want to transfer to Vietnam for Bachelor Degree - Bachelors of Science.
- For specializations: economics, finance, leadership, communication, medicine, ...
4. Pre-Masters Program
- For graduate students.
- The course includes the GMAT / GRE preparation program.
+ Pre-Masters: University graduate, GPA 2.5 / 4, TOEFL 61iBT / IELTS 6.0.
+ Master: complete GPA 3.0 Pre-master, TOEFL 79-100, iBT GMAT 650.
5. The Co-op program is learning by doing
Students enrolled in the bachelor's degree from the second year of age may participate in the Co-op program. Working time lasts up to 18 months, during which time students are paid and exempt from tuition fees.
Northeastern University has recruiting partners such as Apple, Google, General Electric, HSBC, IBM, Massachusetts General Hospital, Motorola, Microsoft, MTV, Novartis, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, US White House, Walt Disney. come learn while doing. According to the statistics for 2014-2015, the school introduced 10,395 Co-op students and more than 50% of the students were admitted to full-time employment at the completion of the course.
III. The only program available is Northeastern University
Northeastern University is the only school that is enrolled in the Bachelor's Completion program. This program helps Vietnamese students convert all of their existing credits (college or university) to a school and continue their studies in the United States. The program can last from 21 to 25 months with a reasonable fee of $ 37-43,000.
Vietnamese students can register four majors:
- Training young leaders.
- Economics and accounting.
- Information Technology.
- Students are studying in Vietnam in year 2, year 3 or 4.
- Students have graduated from a college or university in Vietnam.
- Students have an Associate Degree of the United States.
- Transfer students from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
- Accumulate up to 50 specialized credits.
- GPA 2.25 / 4 (about 6.5 / 10).
- IELTS 6.5 (no skill below 6.0) / TOEFL 79 / KiBT 79 / C1 Kaplan Certificate.
- The deadline for entry into January 2018 is 30 October 2017.
The US door is more open than ever with the special program of Northeastern University. Please take this opportunity to realize your American dream offline.
- To An-
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City