Study in the USA at Mercy High School
Baltimore Mercy is part of a network of more than 198 Mercy high schools around the world, including places like the US, the Caribbean, New Zealand, Ireland, England, Africa and South America.
In all of these schools, Mercy Baltimore is committed to educating young confident and capable young women, with a belief in the ability to make a difference in the world.
Mercy High School was founded in 1960. Located in Baltimore City.
Baltimore Mercy Secondary School is a private, college-preparatory school for young women of diverse backgrounds throughout Maryland. With the help of Mercy's sisters, the school offers a rigorous academic program marked by academic excellence and personal attention.
Here, students learn to convey ideas and express themselves confidently, both personally and cooperatively with others. Mercy creates an environment where young women create lifelong learning habits, critical thinking, and courageous action in a global society. In the tradition of Catherine McAuley, the founder of the Redemptorists, the school's work reflects a commitment to hospitality, service, justice and compassion.
Mercy knows how to prepare young women for leadership and excellence in a dynamic global society. The school's highly personalized approach to college prep curriculum challenges every Mercy girl to become a young woman of intellect, faith and service.
Supported by Mercy religious sisters, Mercy High School continues to a 150th Mercy cultural heritage of Baltimore. Derived from the charism and tradition of Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, we welcome young women from a variety of backgrounds, who make Mercy an extraordinary learning community. .
2. Outstanding features
- This is a high quality American high school, Amerigo's exclusive partner.
- Opportunities for admission to Amerigo's Top 100 partner universities may be waived for ACT / SAT.
- Students receive college counseling and vocational guidance.
- International students rate 2% - 6%.
- English language support for international students.
- Modern dormitory, male and female in private, supervised 24/7.
- An average of 10 students will have a dormitory manager.
- Recreation, recreation, picnic at weekends and holidays (Thanksgiving, Spring Break).
- Optional IELTS / TOEFL.
- Attractive scholarships for international students with high academic achievement.
- Award: Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- Located on a 26-acre campus, Mercy High School provides rigorous education for bright and promising young women from more than 64 postcards in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
3. Training program
Programs: AP, Honors, American High School.
Subject: 31 AP & Honors.
Featured Program: Technology, Medicine, Biomedical Research, 1: 1 i-Pad.
Extracurricular Activities: 16 sports teams, 20 clubs.
University admission: Johns Hopkins University, Yale University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, etc.
Entry Period: Fall (August).
4. Cost, tuition fees
- The total cost per academic year is $ 66,950, including:
Tuition and housing expenses ($ 61,000): Tuition, English and Academic Support, Dormitory and Security, Meals (3 meals per day, 7 days per week) The Practical trips, graduation fee.
- Cost of Students ($ 5,950): Insurance, Holiday and Thanksgiving Day Outings, Uniforms, Books, Technology Equipment, Airport Transfers, Weekend Activities.
- The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of a variety of factors: grade point average (GPA), English proficiency, interviews and other achievements (if any).
- 30% equivalent to 18,300 AUD (tuition and living expenses); Total cost after scholarship: 48,650USD / year.
Limited scholarships: 40% & 50%.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City