Study Community College under the CES program
As of March 1, 2016, the Canadian Government, along with the Association of Colleges and Institutes of Canada, has adopted the Canada Express Study (CES). This is a program that minimizes financial proof and promotes the visa issuance process for Vietnamese students wishing to study in Canada.
The 45 schools on the CES are members of the Canadian Association of Colleges and Schools. CES has a 18-month pilot duration, but as a result of the program's success, the Consulate General of Canada has extended the program for a further year.
1. Why study in Canada under the CES Program
- Simple and faster visa application procedures, no need for financial proof.
- IELTS score requirement is 5.0.
- CES schools have reasonable tuition fees with a varied program offering a wide variety of options for students. Tuition is no more than CAD 13,000 per year.
- Salary internships: Schools have a variety of international student support policies, including a paid internship program. Improving your skills while earning more income is the desire of most students.
- Employment Opportunities after graduation: Canada's labor market is in need of an abundant labor force. According to the Canadian Bureau of Labor Statistics Survey, 90% of Canadian college graduates find a job that fits their field of study within six months of graduation.
- Opportunity to settle: Most Canadian states have a settlement policy. Upon completion of the program, you will be issued a work permit. During work, you can apply for immigration in accordance with regulations.
2. Community college in CES Canada
Community college is becoming a trend that is being chosen by young people because of the benefits it brings. Community colleges are reduced to a substantial portion of tuition fees, shorter study periods, diverse study programs, small class sizes, flexible transfer options, more study-and-learning opportunities, and more.
Of the 45 CES schools, there are three community colleges.
Assiniboine Community College
As a public school located in the state of Manitoba, the school meets educational needs with three modern facilities and large capacity. The College offers over 40 degree programs from vocational schools, colleges, universities, and post-graduate programs in hospitality, economics, agriculture, service, technology, commerce, food, ..
Students studying at Assiniboine Community College are learning in a dynamic, flexible environment with practical applications. The faculty members are experts in their respective fields of study, ensuring that students are well-equipped with basic knowledge and initiative. In addition, the school has strong links with other institutions in the state and across the country to facilitate students transition to the most easily.
In addition to designing student-centered, student-centered programs, Assiniboine Community College places great emphasis on networking with companies and service industries to expand employment opportunities. For students after graduation.
Assiniboine Community College offers a wide range of support services for international students, such as tutors, housing information, social welfare, job search assistance, and more. Come to study at this school.
- Tuition fees of private schools are from 11,000 to 15,000 CAD / year.
- Housing: 6,000 - 12,000 CAD / year.
- Intakes: January, July and November.
New Brunswick Community College
Founded in 1974, New Brunswick College has become one of the top colleges in the state of New Brunswick. With 15 different areas, the school has designed around 100 curricula, creating a variety of degrees, majors and degrees. This is a pretty attractive place for students because there are so many choices. Students have the opportunity to consolidate and cultivate soft skills throughout the learning process as courses are taught in a combination of academic and practical ways. The employers are quite satisfied with the quality of students trained from this school.
Located in the campus system are six campuses across the state of New Brunswick, which are Moncton, Miramichi, Fredericton, Saint John, St. Louis. Andrews, and Woodstock. All campuses are equipped with modern facilities with a prestigious faculty. No matter which campus, students are also provided with the best and most comfortable learning facilities.
Northwest Community College
Northwest Community College was established in 1975 in the province of British Columbia. The school offers a variety of certificates, diplomas and diplomas. With online, credit or distance learning, students can choose the course they want. The school also links to many other vocational schools, providing the best learning opportunities for students, ensuring a sustainable career future.
With a friendly learning environment, professional teachers, students will experience great results in small classes. In addition, you have the opportunity to receive scholarships from the government and other support policies.
There are currently three main programs:
- College credit program: for specialization in science, art, environmental studies, community and social crime, etc. If you accumulate enough credits, students can transfer to university year 3 .
For a two-year college transfer degree, students may transfer to the University of British Columbia.
- The apprenticeship program includes engineering and automotive services, plumbing, electrical, cooking, hairdressing, industrial machinery operation.
- College preparatory program: For students who want to graduate from high school and want to go to college.
- Tuition: 8,500-10,000 CAD / year.
3. Eligibility to apply to study in Canada under CES
With three community colleges on CES's 45 colleges, you can find a college that fits your industry. First of all, complete the conditions required, then prepare to fly and fly to Canada immediately.
Students wishing to participate in the Canada Express Study Program should meet the following conditions:
- Have an IELTS score of 5.0 or higher (No skill below 4.5) in the past 2 years.
- Enroll in schools that are on the CES list.
- Be admitted to a full-time course at a CICAN membership school in Canada.
- Get a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from Scotiabank with a value of CAD $ 10,000 to cover the cost of living during the first academic year in Canada.
- Pay the first year's tuition fee.
- Physical exam at least 1 week before applying for visa.
- Apply for a visa 60 days before the date of enrollment.
- To An-
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City