Stamford International University: Quality International School in Thailand
Stamford International University is a non-profit organization. The school was named after Sir Stamford Raffles (1781-1826), the first college opened near Palm Hills Golf Resort, Hua-Hin.
The school has two campuses and one learning center in the central business district: Hua-Hin Campus (established in 1995), Rama IX Campus (established in 2009), Asoke Campus Learning Resource Center 2015).
- Stamford became part of the Laureate International Universities network in 2012, the largest education network in the world today in 28 countries serving more than 1 million students in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. and the Middle East.
- Being an environmentally diverse and well-qualified international trainer. 70% of lecturers from USA, UK, France, Germany, ..
- More than 4,000 students from more than 90 countries
- Join the international exchange network to create real global opportunities for students.
- More than 100 partners in the main pillars of the world economy.
- Received the "Blackboard Catalyst Award" - a creative award in 2014.
- Five years in a row was praised by the Thai Education Commission
- The first private university in Thailand cooperated with Blackboard, a comprehensive and leading online learning system.
- The first university in Thailand launched an innovative bilingual program with a structured curriculum in step by step.
Stamford offers bachelor and masters degrees in a variety of disciplines including:
Bachelor program: 4 years
- Faculty of Business and Technology
+ International Relations
+ Business Intelligence
+ International Business Management
+ Business management aviation
+ International hotel management
+ Event Management
+ Information technology
Supply chain management
- Finance and banking
- Faculty of Communication, Art and Design
+ Advertising and public relations
+ Press the radio
+ Traditional design - creative
- There is also the Laureate English Program (LEP), a program where students can study and exchange experiences from leading English language teachers, from teaching, as well as a commitment to quality training for trainees. The program is designed to help students acquire the most perfect language knowledge before integrating into the national learning and working environment.
Master's program: 1.5 - 2 years
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Master of Business Administration in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Master of International Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A)
- English tuition fees: $ 1,200 - $ 1,500 / 13 weeks
- Bachelor program: about 4,500-5,000USD / year
- Master's program: about 9,500 - 14,000USD / year
Stamford International University is one of the partners of the UEB to attend the "Information Day for Studying in Canada, Australia and Other Countries" in the beginning of October 2017.
There will be many interesting and interesting information for you, especially students when joining the "Information Day for Studying in America, Canada, Australia and other countries". by prestigious and quality UE company with over 11 years of experience in the field of study abroad.
If interested, wish to know the details of the program and register to participate in one of two ways:
Online registration: HERE
Or register for Free via Hotline: 0932 739 299 (Ms. Uyen)
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City