Scholarships up to 30% of Saint John Paul II Academy - USA
Saint John Paul II was founded in 1980 in Boca Raton, Florida and operates under the authority of the Diocese of Palm Beach.
The school has dedicated teachers who are committed to educating young people in the form of Catholicism.
The Saint John Paul II Institute is accredited by the Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and offers a strong college preparatory curriculum at various levels including Honors and Advanced Placement.
Saint John Paul II Catholic School will help parents or guardians who are their child's principal educators. By providing a rich, faithful, ethical and disciplined environment and fully committed to excellence in academic achievement and overall student development.
Saint John Paul II Academy is a member and accredited by the Association of Colleges and Schools / AdvancEd South.
The school is a member of the following organizations: Florida Catholic Conference, Florida High School Association, National Association of High School Principals, National Catholic Education Association.
The Saint John Paul II Academy has recently received official funding as a Lasallian school by the Northeast District.
American students at SJPII will be involved in the network of more than 50 Catholic high schools throughout the United States with an excellent tradition of high school education.
The Saint John Paul II Academy offers a rigorous academic program designed to prepare students for success in college and in life.
Establish and maintain a leadership position in integrating technology to enhance student achievement.
- Academic Program: AP, Honors, American High School.
- Subject: 39 AP & Honors.
- Outstanding program: STEM, Program link transfer credits to 2 partner universities, 1: 1 i-Pad.
- Extracurricular activities: 14 sports, 19 clubs.
- Saint John's many student colleges include Johns Hopkins University, Yale University, Purdue University, Dartmouth College, etc.
Admission: Fall (August)
Tuition and costs
Total Costs (2018 - 2019): $ 66,950, including:
Tuition and housing costs ($ 61,000): Tuition, English and Academic Support, Dormitory and Security, Meals (3 meals per day), College and Career Guidance; Practical trips, graduation fee
- Cost of Students ($ 5,950): Insurance, Holiday and Thanksgiving Day Outings, Uniforms, Books, Technology Equipment, Airport Transfers, Weekend Activities.
US scholarships at the Saint John Paul II Institute will be assessed on the basis of a variety of factors: grade point average (GPA), English proficiency, interviews and other achievements (if any).
- $ 30,300 (Tuition and accommodation expenses), total tuition fee: $ 48,650 per year.
- Limited scholarships: 40% & 50%
+ Costs at Amerigo Napa Valley: $ 69,250 + $ 5,950
Los Angeles Cost: $ 68,000 + $ 5,950
The Saint John Paul II Institute is named Scholarship Program which benefits qualified students with the opportunity to earn an education-based tuition fee at the Saint John Paul II Institute. In addition, graduates of Grade 12 may earn tuition through the scholarships below for the colleges and universities they will attend next year.
Currently, eight named scholarships have been developed for this purpose with the opportunity to further develop this program to keep pace with the needs of the student body.
The John Paul II Academy Scholarship Committee has established a standardized application process for the Named Scholarships. Students are eligible to apply for scholarships multiple times.
- Steven F. Billing Memorial Scholarship
- Jay Q Johnson '07 Live With Passion Scholarship
- University of Lynn Scholarship
- Ted Rullo Foundation: Memorial Scholarships for Families and Friends
- Tory '00 and Stacy Weber Memorial Scholarship
- Joey Grosso Student Scholarship Scholarship '10
- The Kraus-Jeveli Family Foundation Scholarship
- The Tom Nieporte Caddy Scholarship
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City