Scholarships up to $ 24,000 from the University of Arizona in 2018
The University of Arizona (UA) is a place where there is no limit - where teaching, research, service and innovation combine to improve life.
Founded in 1885, it is a state-run, state-run university that annually raises more than $ 606 million in research and 21 in research among all public universities. Arizona benefits the state with an estimated economic contribution of $ 8.3 billion per year.
What did the Arizona founders say?
"Establishing Arizona's first university in the midst of the Sonoran Desert is a bold move. But our founders were not scared, and we never lost that spirit. To this day, we are revolutionizing the fields of space science, optics, biology, medicine, the arts and humanities, business, technology transfer and many other fields. Since its inception, the UA has grown to cover more than 380 acres in central Tucson, a region rich in creatures to explore.
Where else in the world can you find astronomical astronomy lab under the football stadium? The whole ecosystem under the glass canopy? Who brought the sample from the asteroid? Come to our campus once and you will quickly understand why UA is a university unlike any other school.
As a top research university, we are inspired to explore the most basic questions people have about science, medicine, art, and business. Our faculty includes members of national academies, Pulitzer Prize-winning scientists and Nobel Prize winners, and heads of the White House, and change their minds in many areas. We are leading projects that will change the way we view the world, such as the OSIRIS-REX mission, which will collect samples from an asteroid near Earth by 2020.
The UA high tech park is where dynamic innovators and business leaders work together to test and develop new technologies. Banner University Medical Center is a 479-bed hospital, one of the best hospitals in the United States ranked by the World News and the United States for more than a decade.
In the UA, 100% of our college students will have the opportunity to apply knowledge and action through internships, field research, community service, student leadership, original work, and collaboration in research opportunities.
Equipped with the skills, knowledge, experience and entrepreneurial spirit they have gained in UA, our students become highly skilled members in society, leaders with a strong will mind, unlimited innovation, and create many companies around the world. Our alumni include astronauts, celebrity actors, Oscars, Olympic athletes, Fortune CEOs, Nobel scientists, inventors, and book authors. bestseller...".
- UA is ranked as one of the top 100 universities in the world.
- 100% UA students can complete the course with proven track record on their transcripts.
- The National Science Foundation ranks UA 21 in research and development expenditures among US public universities and 34th among US public and private universities.
- NSF ranks Arizona University as No. 1 in physical science research and a total of 21 research grants in public organizations in the United States.
- Arizona is the only member of the Association of American Universities (AAU) in Arizona.
- UA, directly and indirectly, affects over 65,000 jobs and loads billions of dollars into the national economy every year.
The University of Medicine helps treat more than 100,000 patients each year, and the University Health Center is the only primary injury center in Southern Arizona.
- Researchers at the U.S. BIO5 Institute develop and commercialize new technology, diagnosis and treatment of health care and have helped create 20 Spinoff companies since 2001.
- The University of Arizona Cancer Center is the only comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Geological program ranked 3rd in America.
- UA's Astrophysics, Information Science and Library, Limnology and Water Resources ranking top 10 in the world.
UA ranked 124th in the nation and 58th among public organizations, with a high score on management, business and technical information systems.
- 112 countries are represented by international students to the UA.
- Master of Science in Agricultural and Resource Economics of UA is a leading agricultural program and ranked 13th among graduate programs.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT COSTS
Below is the estimated cost for the 2017-2018 academic year in US dollars, followed by detailed costs for each.
Cost of living
One Time Registration Fee
University of Arizona has developed a new program to support tuition fees for international students.
The University of Arizona offers international scholarships ranging from $ 2,000 - $ 24,000 per year for freshmen or $ 5,000 per year for transfer students.
Request for scholarship approval
- DO NOT request essay, just a simple step to complete the scholarship record.
- Scholarships only apply to freshmen enrolling in the fall semester.
- Achieve the standards and requirements set forth in the scholarship grants table (refer to condition 02 Scholarship Review Scheme).
- Records for Fall 2018 must be submitted by April 1; Applications submitted after this date will not be considered for scholarships.
First year students who receive the scholarship will be required to pay the Enrollment Fee before May 1 (and June 1st for transitional students).
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City