Scholarships range from 30 to 50% at Webster University and Concordia University
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international non-profit educational organization that encompasses universities and colleges in the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, ... Global focuses on education based on e-learning.
I. 3,000 scholarships from Concordia University Chicago
Founded in 1864, Concordia University Chicago (or CUC) has a tradition of over 150 years of education with majors in education, economics, management, pedagogy, engineering and social sciences.
CUC is a member of Global University Systems, a non-profit, non-profit, non-profit, non-profit, international educational organization that includes universities, colleges in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore and Ireland. Global focus on education is based on e-learning.
1. Highlights of the school
- CUC has been in the College of Distinction for five consecutive years in four areas: student enrollment, teaching skills, dynamic open community, and student achievement. to be - nearest 2015-2016.
- One of Illinois's best graduate schools
- Top 4 among the best pedagogical schools in the Midwest and top 6 in the United States
- Grade 22 out of a total of 7,400 colleges and universities offering excellent academic quality to the majors and bachelors of education and training (according to College Online statistics).
Multidisciplinary training: business, accounting, management, communication, computer science, biology, chemistry, environment, nursing, education, preschool education, art.
- Financial institutions - banks
- Health care management
- Change management and leadership
- Nonprofit Management
- Business Administration School
- Sports administration
Master of MEd, MA, MSc: TESOL, Early childhood education, education Adminitration.
The school's Master of Education program is in the Top 6 US
Advantages of attending the Master of Education program at Concordia Chicago
- The top six in the US on the Education master
- Small class size of less than 10 students
- Has the opportunity to practice / teach at Concordia Chicago's Early Childhood School
- Students in the left field can still study
- The school has a long tradition of teaching undergraduate and graduate degrees over 150 years
- NCATE accredited for quality teachers
- Education Management
- Curriculum and instruction
- Preschool education
+ Graduated from the GPA from 7.13 (2.85)
+ IELTS 6.0
+ Students in English can be exempted from IELTS
+ Tuition: $ 20,000 / year
+ Time: 1 or 2 years
3. SCHEDULE $ 3.000 for the Master of Science Program in Computer Science
Reasons for choosing a Master of Science in Computing in Concordia Chicago:
For three consecutive years the Chicago team won the Top 3 fastest 24h IEEE Region 4 - Midwest
- Was extended to stay in the US for up to 3 years (STEM)
- Small class size 1:25
- Chicago has many IT jobs (such as Software Engineering, Database, Website Development, Computer Networking, Cyber Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing and Mobile Application Development).
- Awarded accreditation - recognized by the Ministry of Education
- Software technology
- Design and development of databases
- Website Design and Development
- Computer network and network security
- Design and development of mobile applications
Fees: $ 28,275 / 2 years ($ 14,218 / year)
Activities + Insurance: 11,000-12,000USD / year
- University degree in Computer science or equivalent GPA 7.13
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Proficiency in the following programs:
+ C ++ or Java
+ Data Structures
+ Operating Systems
+ Computer Architecture
II. Reliable flexibility in Webster University
Webster University is a private university located in Webster Groves, Missouri. Founded in 1915, it currently enrolls approximately 22,000 students. The campus comprises more than 100 facilities throughout the United States and around the globe.
Webster is a member of Global University Systems (GUS), a non-profit, non-profit, non-profit, international educational organization that encompasses universities and colleges in the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore. , Ireland, ...
In developed countries, transitional education is a popular choice for many students and students for many years. Students are then allowed to transfer to other schools if they have completed a certain number of credits and achieved a final grade in order to experience a variety of learning environments, With professionals in many different countries, they ensure good study and graduation on time.
Webster University with its main campus in St. Croix. Louis, Missouri's capital, is pioneering the transfer of flexible student transitions between schools in the system to prepare itself as a global citizen.
Top 24 Best Midwestern Universities (US News 2016)
Top 1 for the Faculty Resource for Students (US News 2016)
96% of students have jobs after graduation
Students have the opportunity to experience the diversity of globalization when participating in the Abroad semester in Switzerland, the Netherlands, Austria, Greece, England & more than 30 other countries or in five different US states (California, Texas , Florida, Missouri ...)
Small class sizes (1:10) help faculty to follow and support the best students
The university has a policy to allow Vietnamese students to transfer from a Vietnamese university to a university
International students are allowed to remain in the US for one year after graduation
The college has many STEM majors
3. The strengths of the school (both undergraduate and postgraduate)
- International studies, international relations, international business, international human resources
- Management, business people, business management
- Finance, accounting, human resources
- Marketing, communications, advertising, media marketing, PR, newspapers
- STEM: biology, chemistry, computer science, and cybersecuriy ...
- Graphic design, animation, interactive design ...
- Teachers and other arts majors
- University: 26,700USD / year
- Master: 26,000 - 36,000USD / program
- University: IELTS 6.0
- Master: IELTS 6.5
- The ELS school accepts students from IELTS 5.0
- Does not require GMAT, SAT and work experience
Webster is currently offering the following scholarships to Vietnamese students:
- University (for the period of 1/2018): 20% for 4 years, totaling $ 21,520 (about 500 million VND)
- Master's degree in 10/2017: 20% for the entire master's program
Webster University and Concordia University of Chicago are the partners of the UEB to participate in the "Information Day for Studying in Canada, Australia and Other Countries" in the beginning of October 2017.
There will be many interesting and interesting information for you, especially students when joining the "Information Day for Studying in America, Canada, Australia and other countries". by prestigious and quality UE company with over 11 years of experience in the field of study abroad.
If interested, wish to know the details of the program and register to participate in one of two ways:
Online registration: HERE
Or register for Free via Hotline: 0932 739 299 (Ms. Uyen)
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City