Philinter: The best English language school in the Philippines
PHILINTER EDUCATION CENTER is the first English language school to promote and introduce English study abroad in Cebu, Philippines to other countries.
The University constantly improves the quality of teaching and always gain the high trust of the students.
- "Best English Education Learning Center" awarded by the Golden Globe Annual Awards in 2015.
- National Product Quality Excellence Awards in 2016.
10 REASONS YOU TO LEARN ENGLISH IN PHILINTH
Special learning method: "Total Immersion Methodology" is a method of integrating all skills.
2. Special Assessment Methodology: Philinter uses the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) as the standard framework for assessing students' English proficiency.
3. Provide a wide range of courses to meet the needs of different learners with different requirements and learning objectives.
4. 40% of students come from Japan, 30% from Korea and 30% from other countries like Vietnam, Taiwan, China and Thailand.
5. Philinter divides proficiency into 11 levels, which makes it easy for teachers to control their level and deepen their professional training.
6. Philinter is located in Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City - a beautiful beach where the resorts and five-star hotels are located.
7. Campus is a community that is convenient enough for the learning and activities of students in the school including the school, dormitory, large swimming pool, ...
8. The school has international staffs located in the dormitories in the school to support 24/7 students.
9. Free classes are offered every Saturday morning.
10. Students are engaged in many activities to improve life skills such as: Speech Contest, Spelling Bee, Dance Part, community activities (charity, visit orphanage), ...
Junior ELS: Designed for students aged 7-17, helps students learn and improve vocabulary, pronunciation and intonation.
General ESL: A foundation course for all learners of all levels, most suitable for beginners in English or who have lost their English skills.
Intensive ESL: Designed for students who want to learn and improve their general English skills in a short time with an international standard curriculum framework.
Intensive Power Speaking: This intensive course develops listening skills through applied learning, and scientific methods help students learn and reflect English in the most natural way.
Business English: The course consists of 3 basic courses, Basic Business, Advance Business and Focus Industry. This course is designed for students who want to improve their English communication skills in the working environment.
TOEIC: The TOEIC course includes the Toeic Foundation for students who have never studied TOEIC, and the TOEIC test is designed to help students practice their TOEIC test to get the required score.
IELTS: The school offers students the latest IELTS books available on the market to keep them up to date with the latest trends in the IELTS world. The course builds on the English language strategy and improves the IELTS score.
Philinter is one of the UE school partners to participate in the "USA, Canada, Australia and other countries Education Fair 2018 " Organized by UE Corp. and ISN. There will be many interesting and useful information about the scholarship program for you.
If interested, wish to know the details of the program and register to participate in one of two ways:
Online registration: HERE
Or register for Free via Hotline: 0903 908 055
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City