Pace University: The 2nd US. economic schools
Pace University is a private university founded in 1906. With over 100 years of continuous development, Pace has expanded its facilities in the busiest cities of New York and Westchester County, more than 13,000 students Studying bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in arts and sciences, nursing, business, education, law, computer science ... Pace is in the top 2 US schools economy.
The school is located in downtown New York City, located on a large natural harbor on the Atlantic coast of Northeastern USA. The place is cool, temperate with cold and prolonged cold.
1. Excellent training objectives
With dynamic leadership and maximum financial management, Pace has become one of the largest universities in the state of New York and is a prestigious university for teaching excellence to talented graduates. , ambitious.
Pace University's goal is to make its students the leading leaders in many areas with a high quality, advanced education system. Trainers bring a lot of hands-on experience to classroom lectures. 86% of faculty members hold a Ph.D. or the highest academic degree in their field.
2. Diverse training programs
Pace's top programs include business, communications, computer science. Pace University offers over 100 undergraduate majors, 47 masters programs, and 4 doctoral programs at the Social Sciences, Nursing, Business, Education, Information Technology and Law subdivisions.
3. Active student life
Students can also participate in more than 100 clubs and student organizations, with many cultural and career opportunities in New York. The university offers a wide range of scholarships based on academic achievement for international students enrolled in first year and transitional students with satisfactory academic results. In addition to scholarships and student credits, Pace also contributes to financial aid programs for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
4. Modern facilities
The main campus of Pace University is located on the campus of Pace University is also rated international standards in New York, each campus is characterized by its own characteristics and full facilities for living. and study for thousands of students. Pace also offers shuttle bus services throughout the campus throughout the day.
- The New York City campus is located in the heart of vibrant New York City, close to world-famous landmarks such as Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Broadway, Central Park, Times Square, downtown Manhattan. The campus environment is very friendly, students easily make friends. With more than 80 organizations, clubs, cafes, impressive sports facilities, there are so many exciting things that students can take part in. The Henry Burham Library is well-equipped in self-study, group study. Finance students can access the Bloomberg Provincial Technology Unit at the Global Portfolio Analysis Center. For students who want to own a business, you can go to the Entrepreneurship Lab to develop ideas for future business plans.
- Westchester College (Pleasantville, NY) provides students with a strong American environment, surrounded by art, theater and history. The green area with many of these parks is known as the "Golden Apple" of New York with up to 500 companies headquartered here. Student life at the Westchester campus is dynamic and fun with lots of opportunities for students to challenge themselves and make friends. For students who love sports, there are lots of competitions as well as sports teams for you to participate in. Social activities for students include the Glee Club, Student Union, Girls' Union, Great facilities including Olympic standard swimming pool, spacious computer room, professional film projection center. and state-of-the-art editing facilities at the Media and Communication Arts Center. Popular cafes serve from sushi to pasta. The school also provides free shuttle services for students traveling around Presantville and to the New York campus.
5. Great job opportunities like never before
The school is among the top 50 universities in the US for employment opportunities for college graduates (according to Business Week) and is one of 20 schools that will make students wealthy (According to Forbes Magazine. ).
100% of international students graduating in computer science and information technology from Seidenberg Technology School in 2014-2015 have full-time jobs for at least one year.
The Pace University Lubin Business School is highly regarded for its quality and its AACSB accreditation in both the business and accounting sectors, which is in the top 2% of all business schools in the world receiving the certificate.
Each year, more than 5,000 students practice internships at companies and corporations in the United States. In addition, the school's orientation and job search department works with more than 650 businesses and creates over 8,500 jobs and internships for students each year. A number of large businesses offer internships for Pace students including Barclays, Citigroup, Colgate-Palmolive, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Disney-ABC Television, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Madison Square Garden, Moody's. Investors Service, Morgan Stanley, PepsiCo, PwC, Revlon, Societe Generate, Sony, United Nations, Viacom, Warner Music ...
RANKING OF SPECIALISTS
- AACSB Certified Business Studies for both Business and Accounting. Only Top 2% of business schools in the world are certified for this pair.
- 79% of international students in 2013 will receive full-time employment within one year of graduation.
- One of the top 20 universities to help you become rich, according to Forbes Magazine.
- One of the Top 50 "US Universities with High Potential Pay for Graduates," according to BusinessWeek Magazine.
"Lubin School of Business" is on the list of the best business schools in the US (U.S. News & World Report, 2015).
- Ranked 188 National Universities in the United States (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
- TOP 11% of US universities have alumni returning to the school (Payscale.com, 2016).
- Pace University is on the list of the best universities in North East (Princeton Review, 2015).
- 7 MBA and MS programs are ranked in Top 40 Best Master's in the United States (Eduniversal, 2014).
- Top 200 research universities by Forbes 2016.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City