Pace University: Pre-university and Pre-Masters programs for international students
Pace University is located in the heart of culture and wisdom, one of the most dynamic areas of New York. Let's start big and daring dreams, because Pace students are known for challenging and rewarding careers.
Pace offers professional training programs in a variety of areas including financial planning, financial planning, business analysis, human resources, web design, mobile application development, real estate and more. Kaplan International Colleges is an educational organization that includes more than 40 English language centers around the world, with over 70 years of teaching experience. Kaplan's partnership with Pace provides pre-university and pre-masters programs to international students.
1. Reasons for choosing schools:
For more than 100 years, Pace University of New York has always committed itself to preparing students for discovery and learning goals. The school's never-ending goal is to succeed students in the future. That's the main reason Pace is ranked in the top 9% of US schools with the highest paid graduates by rank at Payscale.com.
- Ranked # 1 in New York and top 10 in the US for internships for US News & World Report students.
- One of the Top 50 colleges in the United States has the highest earning potential graduated by Business Week.
- US News & World Report ranked Lubin School in the best business programs nationwide in 2011 survey "most college".
- Pace is home to international students representing 100 countries and 9% of the student population.
- Over 100 undergraduate majors, 47 master's degree programs, and 4 doctoral programs.
2. Study programs at Pace University are preferred and selected by Vietnamese students:
* University program:
Accounting - BBA
Business Economics - BS
Economics - BA
Management - BBA
Marketing - BBA
* Post - graduate program:
Financial Management - MBA
Accounting - MS
Investment Management - MS
International Business - MBA
Marketing - MBA
There are currently 13,500 students enrolled in bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Intensive programs in areas such as Dyson in Arts & Sciences, Nursing in Liechtenstein, Lubin in Business, in Education, in Law, Seidenberg in Computer Science, etc.
In the United States, students applying for a master's degree usually undertake a series of basic and / or professional courses, followed by intensive courses and a dissertation or investment project. Master's degrees usually provide students with work experience opportunities in the form of internships.
The English Language Institute (ELI) at Pace University offers students, visitors and immigrants the opportunity to improve their English for academic, career or personal enrichment through a variety of programs. different. The Professional English Program trains participants in the English-American business culture and offers a variety of programs including seven-week courses, two-week courses, customized programs. and separate instructions.
Pace offers a variety of summer programs to help you make the most of your summer.
Learn how you can spend your summer at Pace by visiting http://www.pace.edu/summer-session.
3. Costs and scholarships
- University Foundation Year: $ 8,583 - $ 25,749.
- Undergraduate program: $ 132 - $ 365 / credit (depending on the number of credits in the semester).
- Pre-master's program: $ 8,925 - $ 26,780.
- Postgraduate program: $ 11,000 - $ 16,850 / semester (depending on academic discipline).
The school offers up to $ 3,000 scholarships to excellent students enrolled in the school.
Where to stay:
- Dormitory: $ 7,490 - $ 7,621.
- Private rental: $ 550 - $ 1,200 / month (depending on the number of students renting the same room).
- Graduated from high school / university
- TOEFL 61 / IELTS 5.5
$8.583 – $25.749
Bachelor's degree (January, August)
- Graduated from high school, average 2.5 / 4.0.
- TOEFL 80 / IELTS 6.5
- Students must have a SAT to consider scholarships
$132 – $365/ credit (depending on the number of credits in the semester).
- University degree, average 2.5 / 4.0.
- TOEFL 80 / IELTS 6.5
$8.925 – $26.780
Masters (January, August)
- University degree, average 3.3 / 4.0.
- TOEFL 90 / IELTS 7.0
- GMAT, GRE required (depending on industry)
$ 11,000 - $ 16,850 / semester (depending on academic discipline).
Discover Pace with our school's electronic handbook:
University student: viewbook.pace.edu
Postgraduate students: gradviewbook.pace.edu
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City