Murdoch University is one of Australia's 13 universities on the top 500 of universities in the world.
Murdoch University is one of Australia's 13 universities on the top 500 of universities in the world, top 100 of universities in Asia Pacific that voted by Good University Guide.
Murdoch University was established in 1975, is a big and reputation university located in the beautiful city of Perth, the capital of Western Australia. Murdoch is known as a dynamic university, modern reputation for teaching and research facility. University has three campus locations: South Street campus, campus Peel and Rockingham campus.
The University has over 18,000 students and 2,400 staff, including more than 3,000 international students from more than 90 countries worldwide.
Currently, the university offers more than 180 undergraduate courses and graduate with diplomas are recognized worldwide. In addition, there is the pre-university program through short courses or diploma program at Murdoch Institute of Technology and Perth International College of English, Phoenix Academy. These programs are the best way for students to be able to step into the university or masters courses at Murdoch University.
The strength of Murdoch University
As one of Australia's 13 universities on the top 500 of universities in the world, top 100 of universities in Asia Pacific that voted by Good University Guide.
As the only university in Australia has achieved 12 consecutive years for 5 star standards of satisfaction of students after graduation.
Ranked 5th in the Teaching of Science and Engineering, ranked No. 2 in Art and Education.
Staff of Murdoch University has achieved many awards for teaching of years. Murdoch University is rated 5 stars for 12, 13 years.
II. Training Programs
The graduate level programs, postgraduate and research include:
- Economy and Business
- Information Technology
- The political and international sector
- Faculty of Asian Studies
- Australia studying and the study of indigenous
- Multimedia Communications (Public Relations and Press)
- Media Studies (Radio, Film and Television)
- Multimedia Communications
- Biological Sciences
- Biological and forensic toxicology
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- 355/week (starting on Monday every week)
High School Program:
- Class 7,8,9,10: 15 990 / year (Opening February, April, July, October)
- Grade 11: 16,990 / year (Opening February, April)
- Grade 12: 16,990 / year (Opening February)
College programs: Learning first year and then moved to second years of the University:
- Trade: 15,400 / year
- IT, Media: 7,700 / year
- Science: 9,475 / year
- Business: Accounting, Banking, Business Law, Finance, Tourism Hotel Management, Management, Marketing and Communications, Marketing Management, International Business, Economics: 19.000AUD / year
- Engineer: Power Engineer, Engineer / Trade, Technology Engineer, industrial computer systems engineer: 23.000AUD / year
- IT: Information Technology for Business, Enterprise information systems, produce and design software of Games, Games Technology, Software Development Internet, Network Security: 20.000AUD / year
- Law: 20.750AUD / year
- Communication: Communication Technology and Policy, Journalism, Public Relations: 20.750AUD / year
- Nurses: Nursing: 19.000AUD / year
- Social Sciences: Community Development: 17.250AUD / year
Opening Time: February, August.
Requirement for bachelor's program:
- Graduated high school, IELTS: 6.0 + no skill below 6.0 (if not English, you can register one English courses at school)