Memorial University is the largest University in the Atlantic, Canada.
I. Introduction to Memorial University:
Memorial University is the largest University in the Atlantic, Canada. The University has four campuses:
- St. John’s main campus, teaching almost all subjects of the school. Brook and Grenfell at Cornell.
- The Marine Institute is located in St. John, is a center of maritime education in the world’s largest.
- Grenfell Campus located at Cornel Brook, is specialized campus teaching programs in science, arts and the environment.
- Campus Harlow 4th is established in the UK, for students who wish to study international environment.
- Location: Newfoundland , Canada
- Area : 279 acres ~ 1.13 km2
- Establishment : 1925
- Number of students : 17,500 students
- Percentage of international students : 10%
- Teachers : 950 full – time teachers , 2,300 support staff and and administrative support students and 2000 part – time
City of St. John: is a small city with 170.000 residents, the city has all the conveniences of a major metropolitan center. St. John is located in the center and is easy to use the bus sytem of the city subway.
Corner Brook St. John about 8 hours drive to the west, is the ideal place for outdoor life and for the young family. This campus is close to the city’s main services such as shopping, arts, entertainment centers and health care.
Climate: humid continental climate, entirely influenced by ocean temperatures in the summer average between 9-12 degrees Celsius, winter – 1 – 2 degrees C.
II. Speciali training:
Schools teach so many different disciplines, including 100 undergraduate majors and graduate, divided according to the following sub – categories: Art, Economics, Education, Engineering, Health and Science, negative Music, Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work…
- International Application Fee ( C$) : 80
- International Annual Tuition ( C$) : 8,800
III. Entry Requirements:
Graduated class 12 with average grade > 7.0