Master of Creative Industries international scholarship in University of Newcastle, Australia 2017
The University of Newcastle in Australia is pleased to offer Master of Creative Industries (MCI) International Scholarship for Excellence for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
This scholarship has been established to attract and retain high-achieving postgraduate international students into the Master of Creative Industries. It covers the cost of tuition fees for one, full-time year of the program and is funded by the Faculty of Education and Arts (FEDUA).
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, an Australian public university established in 1965, has its primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the Master of Creative Industries program, University of Newcastle.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying International student.
- Be enrolled full-time (40 units per semester).
- Have a GPA of 6 or higher in a previous undergraduate degree; or a degree with equivalent work experience demonstrated through a work portfolio and other certified documentation.
- Have an IELTS of 6.5 with no subtest lower than 6.0 (or equivalent).
- Not be the recipient of another scholarship of equal or more substantial benefit for the same program.
There is one scholarship available. This scholarship provides a fee waiver to cover the set International full-fee paying tuition rate for full-time study (currently $30,105 per annum).
The scholarship covers tuition fees only. Airfare, accommodation, living expenses, SSAF and Overseas Student Health Cover are not included.
Applications must be submitted online by the scholarship close date to be considered.
Selection is a competitive process and will include an assessment of the online application against eligibility criteria. Shortlisted applicants will then be invited to provide a 3-minute video addressing why they should be chosen for this scholarship and attend a Skype interview.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 20, 2017.
Find more information: http://www.newcastle.edu.au/scholarships/FEDUA_02
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0102
Hotline: +84 - 906 921 539
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
Tel: +84 - 236 3655 121
Hotline: +84 - 902 671 959