Mary Queen of the Rosary Middle School - United States
Mary's Holy Rosary Middle School (Grades 7-8) was founded in 1962 in Lexington, Kentucky to serve Catholics in southwest Lexington.
This excellent facility has full-day Kindergarten and classes for students in grades 1 through 8.
The Betsy Tibe Media Center is home to a special library of more than 13,000 books and a media center equipped with 27 workstations and the SMART Board.
Through the generosity of Alltech, a new science lab was added in the 2011-2012 school year.
Mary Queen is committed to community service and responsible management of the environment. Students and staff work collaboratively on annual service projects including food drives and holiday toy collections.
Each year, the school exceeds previous participation rates in Tim Jude's Math-a-thon jumping-rope campaigns and the American Heart Association for Heart. MQHR demonstrates its commitment to environmental responsibility through year-round involvement in a full-scale recycling program throughout the city.
Middle school students are provided with extra extracurricular opportunities. Athletics includes: basketball, soccer, volleyball or golf. Students can also join clubs and organizations such as KYA, KUNA, Art Club and others throughout the year.
Reasons to choose Mary Queen
- Award: Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- Highlights: Science - Technology; 1: 1 iPad.
- Kentucky's most beautiful garden courtyard, the award-winning, best-known outdoor classroom in Kentucky by the National Wildlife Federation.
- Average staff over 15 years of teaching experience, all teachers are fully certified; over 80% have a Master's degree.
- MQHR meets the curriculum standards adopted at both the state and national levels.
- The school is committed to reducing the size of its classrooms from thirty to twenty-five students in each classroom.
- More than half of all seventh-graders are eligible to participate in the Duke Duke Search Assessment each year. In 2011, five of the ten American scholarships offered by the Lexington Catholic fellowship were awarded to Mary Queen graduates.
- At MQHR, students, parents, teachers and administrators cooperate to express a proud, traditional and excellent atmosphere.
The Mary Queen Middle School curriculum is designed to meet the transition needs of each student. Combining the One-on-One IPAD program in the curriculum allows US students to become more independent and give them experiences that they can accept more responsible for their studies. themselves under the support of teachers.
The language arts curriculum includes: grammar, vocabulary wise vocabulary, Greek and Latin alphabet, and spelling.
Social studies encourage students to explore more about the geography, people, resources, and history of the world. Church events are taught in parallel to provide relevance and context to the lessons.
The math program prepares students for their level of transition to high school. The classes include algebra, algebra and geometry.
New, modern, extensive science laboratory, students actively participate in activities and practice test.
The high school's religious instructional program focuses on both the Old Testament and the New Testament and prepares students to study more about Confirmation in the ninth grade. The teachings of Jesus are lived with meaningful service in schools, churches and communities.
Additional classes are available in the arts, physical education, Spanish, study skills, bands and music.
Extracurricular Activities: 7 sports & 7 clubs
Admission: Fall (August)
Total Costs (2018 - 2019): $ 66,950, including:
Tuition and housing costs ($ 61,000): Tuition, English and Academic Support, Dormitory and Security, Meals (3 meals per day), College and Career Guidance; Practical trips, graduation fee.
- Cost of Students ($ 5,950): Insurance, Holiday and Thanksgiving Day Outings, Uniforms, Books, Technology Equipment, Airport Transfers, Weekend Activities.
The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of a variety of factors: grade point average (GPA), English proficiency, interviews and other achievements (if any).
30% scholarship will be equivalent to $ 18,300 (tuition & accommodation expenses). Total cost after scholarship: $ 48,650 per year.
Limited scholarships: 40% & 50% (*)
+ Costs at Amerigo Napa Valley: $ 69,250 + $ 5,950
Los Angeles Cost: $ 68,000 + $ 5,950
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City