Learn Australia's Work and Holiday visas
As of March 1, 1974, the Australian Government began issuing Work and Holiday visas to the Vietnamese.
This is a tourist visa that has been working for a term of 1 year, also known as a 462 subclass. This visa is a policy from the Australian Government, with the purpose of linking the two Australia & Vietnam.
1. Work and Holiday visa policy
- Time allows Vietnamese people in Australia 12 months
- Doing more work in Australia such as crop and animal husbandry, fishing and pearl fishing, tending and pruning of fruit trees, tourism and hotels ... Requests for no more than 6 months at a facility work.
- Never entered Australia with a working holiday subclass 417 visa
- Have the right to take a course of less than 4 months
- Exit Australia several times while the visa is valid
- If you have 3 months working in Northern Australia in areas such as fishing, tourism, agriculture and forestry, you can apply for a second Work and Holiday application.
2. Conditions for submission
- 18 to 30 years old
- English ability is good enough
- Passport valid
- There is enough money to maintain when you are in Australia with work and holiday visa (about 5,000 AUD)
- Have never applied for a Working Holiday visa
- Do not bring children
Achieve health requirements.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 -28 3911 0102
District 1 Branch - HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 28 3911 0234
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
Tel: +84 - 236 3655 121