Lane Community College: The second largest community college internship program in the United States
Lane Community College is not only a great place to study for a degree but also a place to develop your personality. Lane prepared for real life through the school's programs.
Lane Community College was founded in 1964 with more than 36,000 students. The main campus is located in Eugene, Oregon.
The school operates through various facilities such as downtown Downtown in Eugene, the center at Cottage Grove and Florence, the aviation technology hub at Eugene Airport.
Lane Community College offers courses such as transfer courses, certificates and technical specializations, continuing education in the form of adolescents, English - second language and international English, chapters GED, local business training.
- Provide Honors Program for good, excellent students.
- Provides the second largest number of community college internships in the United States, giving students the opportunity to transfer to leading partner universities with work experience in their resume.
- Environmentally friendly housing, where students live together in multicultural and sustainable communities.
- Low grade classes taught by top-level lecturers. Students do not have to study with a tutor.
- Lane is a member of the prestigious League for Innovation
- Lane is nationally recognized for innovation and excellence in university education.
- Comprehensive support services for international students through the International Program office, including airport pick-ups, orientation sessions, registration, immigration issues, housing, and Student activities include visiting local, regional, and statewide attractions.
- Lane Community College is located in Eugene, Oregon, a city with many colleges / universities, including the University of Oregon and Northwest Christian University. Eugene is located in the beautiful Willamette River valley with a mild climate. Drive for only 90 minutes, you can reach the Pacific coast, the ski slopes of the Cascade Mountains and Portland, Oregon's largest metropolis. Ranked as one of the most livable cities in the United States, Eugene has rich natural scenery, friendly people, safe living environments and a diverse culture.
- 2 + 2 transition program to the University of Oregon and all Oregon public universities in areas such as business, engineering training, computer science, art, journalism, international studies. , finance and education.
- If you want to experience life in the other states often transition to: University of California-Davis, Montana State University-Bozeman, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin, University of Texas and many other schools.
- Nationally recognized hospitality programs in aviation, sustainability, culinary arts, and hospitality.
- Study experiences for students who want to study a year or a year in the US to improve their English or explore American culture.
NEW PROGRAMS IN LANE
Lane's International English Program provides students around the world with the opportunity to improve their English as they take part in club activities and get acquainted with American students at a college.
Lane offers 8-week summer programs, intensive English programs ranging from 3 months to 1 year, student participation in round-the-clock conversations, weekly "Coffee Break" social activities, and leisure activities or culture monthly.
Upon completion of the International English Program, students will be accepted to most credit-based programs without TOEFL or IELTS.
Lane's Associate Degree or Certificate programs offer two-year degrees or one-year certificates for programs such as business, energy management, computer technology, aeronautics, culinary arts, management. hotel management, preschool education and more.
The culinary arts and hospitality program is accredited by the American Culinary Certification Commission (ACFFAC) and the ACPHA.
Lane and Lane's transfer courses allow students to complete bachelor-level transfer courses, in other words complete with a two-year transfer and transfer to universities across the United States.
Lane students can complete the bachelor's coursework courses in lower classes, pay lower tuition fees, and interact directly with the excellent faculty in the school. Lane's fees are about $ 9,000 a year, helping students save an average of $ 15,000 a year compared to their regular tuition fees in Oregon.
Lane Community College is one of 20 universities in the US to attend
the USA Scholarships Fair in October 2017. Ho Chi Minh.
USA Scholarships Fair will take place at 15h - 18h Saturday, 21st October 2017 at REX SAI GON HOTEL (141 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh)
UE and ISN Expo co-hosting the event.
Online registration: HERE
Or register for free via Hotline: 1800 6972 (Free Calls)
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City