London Metropolitan University is now one of the second largest university in London. School was established on the basis of the link between the two major universities in London: London Guildhall University and the University of North London.
School is very diverse subjects (240 undergraduate majors, 140 master's majors, and more than 50 specialized doctoral training) to meet the learning needs of students and researchers internationally. In many disciplines that have been appreciated as: Language, Management, Business, Economics, Finance, Banking, MBA, Information Technology, Marketing, Architecture, Art Design jewelery , Sports, ...
· The school has partnerships with sponsors & companies and large corporations in the capital London as: ABN AMRO Management Services, Bank of England, GlaxoSmithKline, HBOS Treasury Services, KPMG, London Stock Exchange, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Royal Bank of Scotland and Royal Mail, ... The association has created job opportunities, internships for their students as well as students attend lectures from the real experts from the company & large corporations .
Head office is located near the center of London and north London, convenient transportation system between the two offices to meet the needs of the student movement. Make sure the accommodation for students. Office of international student support activities 24/24 ..
· There are many courses start in February and September are always ready to receive students. In addition, the school also has a large English language centers in the two headquarters, in order to provide support for English language proficiency for international students.
Tuition academic year 2013 - 2014:
· Pre University Course: £ 7.200/ course
· Bachelor Courses: £ 9.000/ year
· Master Lock: £ 10.215 to 12.600 (depending on specialty)
· MBA: £ 12.600/ course
· Pre-master: £ 3.150/ course
· English course (pre-sessional English): £ 1350/6 weeks
The cost of living and eating conditions:
- Cost of living: £ 7,000 - £ 9.000/ year
- Where have dormitory for international students, or native family.