International Fee waiver Scholarship - Master of Architecture of The University of Queensland 2016
The School of Architecture invites outstanding international students to apply for scholarships valued at AUD $14,800 per year.
(UE) The School of Architecture invites outstanding international students to apply for scholarships valued at AUD $14,800 per year.
Awarded to students studying the Master of Architecture.
Available to: Future Student
Level of study: Postgraduate Coursework
Citizenship: International student
Award value: 50% Tuition Fee
Applications open: 1 November 2015
Applications close: 30 April 2016
The scholarships are available for international students who have completed undergraduate studies and been accepted into the Master of Architecture at UQ. The successful candidates must be classed as an international student in Australia (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the program. The successful application must commence study in the Semester indicated in the offer letter. The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students and is not available for students who have already commenced in studies at the University of Queensland.
The scholarship does not provide for:
• Overseas Student Health Cover
• Living Allowances
• Tuition fees for repeating failed courses
How to apply:
1. Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form or postgraduate application form for international students to the International Office
2. Receive a UQ Student ID Number
3. Complete the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the Faculty Office:
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland QLD 4072
Phone: +61 7 3365 4777
Fax: +61 7 3365 4444
Email: email@example.com The scholarship application must be received by:
• 31 October the previous year for a Semester 1 (February) commencement, or
• 30 April for a Semester 2 (July) commencement.
(The University of Queensland)