Improve your English quickly with the Philinter English School
Phillipines are known not only as a tourist paradise but also as an English learning paradise. Every year, this country attracts millions of students from non-English speaking countries such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and Thailand.
PHILINTER EDUCATION CENTER is the first English language school to promote and introduce English-language education in Cebu, Philippines to foreign markets. Since its inception, the school has continuously improved the quality of teaching and always gained the high trust of the students. The school has consistently received prestigious awards such as the "Best English Education Learning Center" awarded by the Golden Globe Annual Awards in 2015 and the National Product Quality Excellence Awards in 2016.
10 REASONS YOU TO LEARN ENGLISH IN PHILINTH
Special learning methodology: "Total Immersion Methodology" is a comprehensive combination of skills that students can "feel" - feel English, "Think" - reflect on English and "Communication" Communicate in English.
2. Special Assessment Methodology: Philinter uses the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) as the standard framework for assessing students' English proficiency. CEFR is a European standard framework used in the International English Language Examinations (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL) as benchmarks. Therefore, the level and ability to use the English of the students is assessed accurately in accordance with international standards.
3. Provide a wide range of courses to meet the needs of learners with different requirements and learning objectives. Each program is accredited by prestigious institutions and teachers of each special course have international teaching qualifications such as TESDA, DELTA, TESOL.
4. The school also praised the nationality balance, currently 40% of students come from Japan, 30% from Korea, and 30% from other countries such as Vietnam, Taiwan and China. Thailand and Thailand. Balancing national-level balances is not always possible, but Philinter is doing very well now.
5. Philinter divides proficiency into 11 levels, which makes it easy for teachers to control their level and deepen their professional training. In addition, teachers at the Philinter are assigned to teach each skill, creating professionalism and specialization.
6. Philinter is located in Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City - a place where Mother Nature favors beautiful beaches. There are now five star resorts and resorts, creating a dynamic but politically safe environment.
7. Campus facilities are sufficient to meet the learning and living needs of the students, including the school district, dormitory area, and a multi-story greenery that creates a greenhouse. fresh air for the students, the large swimming pool right in the center of the campus not only creates a harmonious whole, but also a place for students to exercise and relax after stressful study.
8. The College has international students on campus in support of 24/7 students, homeroom teachers support their study and life in the Philippines, and Students will also receive a counseling calendar from the first week to the end of the learning process. There is also an Academic Head, who will guide you through the best learning path.
9. Free classes are offered every Saturday morning. The school offers optional sessions with topics for participants to attend every Saturday morning. This class is not compulsory, but it is an opportunity for students to maintain continuity in listening and speaking in English.
10. Students participate in many activities to improve living skills such as: Speech Contest, Spelling Bee, Dance Part, community activities (charity, visit orphanage) ...
Junior ELS: Designed for students aged 7-17, helps students learn and improve vocabulary, pronunciation and intonation.
General ESL: A foundation course for all learners of all levels, most suitable for beginners who are learning English or who have lost their English skills.
Intensive ESL: Designed for students who want to learn and improve their general English skills in a short time with an international standard curriculum framework.
Intensive Power Speaking: This intensive course develops listening skills through applied learning, and scientific methods help students learn and reflect English in the most natural way.
Business English: The course consists of 3 basic courses, Basic Business, Advance Business and Focus Industry. This course is designed for students who want to improve their English communication skills in the working environment.
TOEIC: The TOEIC course includes the Toeic Foundation for students who have never studied TOEIC, and the TOEIC test is designed to help students practice their TOEIC test to get the required score.
IELTS: The school offers students the latest IELTS books available on the market to keep them up to date with the latest trends in the IELTS world. The course builds on the English language strategy and improves the IELTS score.
PHILINTH EDUCATION CENTER is one of the partners of the UEB to attend the "Information Day for Studying in Canada, Australia and Other Countries" in the beginning of October 2017.
There will be many interesting and interesting information for you, especially students when joining the "Information Day for Studying in America, Canada, Australia and other countries". by prestigious and quality UE company with over 11 years of experience in the field of study abroad.
If interested, wish to know the details of the program and register to participate in one of two ways:
Online registration: HERE
Or register for Free via Hotline: 0932 739 299 (Ms. Uyen)
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City