Hamilton, Canada: Ontario's largest public school
Hamilton - The Wentworth District School Board (HWDSB) is the largest public school district in Ontario, Canada, which manages 18 high schools and 95 elementary schools in Hamilton and five neighboring areas. HWDSB's International Admissions Program welcomes students from around the world.
1. SCHOOL INFORMATION
Hamilton is the 5th largest city in Ontario with a population of about 505,000. Hamilton is located on the central road, connecting Toronto and Niagara Falls and about an hour's drive to those locations.
2. REASONS FOR CHOOSING SCHOOL
- Schools managed by the Government will be guaranteed quality, prestige and legitimacy
- The school's staff is accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers.
- The ratio of international students / students is very low, creating a pure English learning environment that helps students quickly improve their English as well as learn how to think, communicate and act. of Canadians.
Funded by government funds, all HWDSB schools are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and modern facilities including galleries, libraries, science labs and computers, multimedia, fashion design room ...
- In addition to the Ontario compulsory general education programs, HWDSB schools also provide special enrichment programs designed to help students pursue passions, Develop strengths and prepare the best for entering the university portal.
- Some unique, unique programs in Ontario, such as the Aerospace Studies program at Ancaster High School.
- Excellent student achievement at school. Many alumni have been admitted to top Canadian and American universities, such as: University of Toronto, McGill University, Harvard University, Columbia University, many of whom are enrolled Full scholarship to study in Canada.
- Attending the school, students will be fully cared for and supported by the International Program, Admissions Office, teachers and counselors and school principals.
3. CURRICULUM - COURSE
General Ontario courses:
- High School (grades 9-12)
- Elementary Program (Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
Special Courses of HWDSB:
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- French program
- Summer credit program
- College Transfer Program
- Advanced AP Program
- Evening Credit Program
- The program of additional credit on Saturday
- Online Credit Scholarship Program
- Specialized Training: Microbiology, Creative Communications, Performing Arts, Robotics, Visual Arts
- Special skills training programs (including paid internships): Aerospace Studies, Health and Medicine, Arts and Culture, Horticulture and Landscape Design. , Tourism and Hospitality, Manufacturing Manufacturing and Construction.
Two semesters - September to January; February to June
4. TUITION FEES
Application Fee: CAD 271 (non-refundable)
High school: 13,300 CAD / academic year (2 terms, maximum 8 credits)
Elementary: 12,300 CAD / academic year (2 semesters)
Health Insurance: CAD 605 per year
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City