Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships
Griffith University's first campus opened in 1975 with 451 enrolled students
1. Why study at Griffith?
Griffith University's first campus opened in 1975 with 451 enrolled students. Today we are a multi-campus university offering vibrant, relevant and internationally-focused degrees to more than 43,000 students from over 130 countries. It's why in 2014 we were ranked among the top 5% of all universities, and among the top 50 universities under 50, worldwide.
- 5 South East Queensland campuses
- Ranked among the top 5% of all universities, and among the top 50 universities under 50, worldwide
- Over $320 million in campus developments
- Australia's number one teacher 2014
- 5 stars for graduate employability
2. Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships
For: Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Available to: New future students.
Level of study: Postgraduate coursework.
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Award value and benefits: $3,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $1,500).
Duration: Two semesters.
Programs of study: All postgraduate (excluding online, non-award, offshore delivery and where students are given advanced standing or credit for previous studies).
Semester 1 - Applications close 30 November (for January or February commencement). Outcome notified by end of December.
Semester 2 - Applications close 30 April (for July commencement). Outcome notified by end of May.