General UK scholarships 2017 - 2018
The following is a list of schools offering scholarships for the 2017 - 2018 academic year in the United Kingdom.
1. A scholarship to study in England for international students at Queen Mary, University of London, 2017-2018
University of London - Queen Marry began accepting applications for the International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards. These are scholarships available for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the 2017-2018 school year.
These scholarships are intended to reward college students with excellent academic performance as well as to help attract talented people from all over the world to study at school.
All faculties and departments at the school are equipped with the world's leading postgraduate research facilities. The school also has many exciting and innovative interdisciplinary collaborations.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, students must have a similar academic record as a UK bachelor's degree or an equivalent overseas degree. Candidates are also required to have an IELTS score of 6.5.
Degree: Undergraduate degree.
Field of Study: ISEEA Scholarships are for all undergraduate programs taught at:
- The School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, except: BSc Biomedical Science, BSc Neuroscience, BSc Pharmacology and Innovative Therapeutics.
- Electrical and Computer Science (School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science).
- Science of Materials and Engineering (School of Engineering and Materials).
- Department of Physics and Astronomy (School of Physics and Astronomy).
Scholarship value: The 2017 UK study scholarship is worth £ 5,000 per academic year and is exempted from tuition fees up to a total of £ 15,000 for a three year program if the candidate satisfies Scholarship targets for the coming years (or £ 20,000 for MEng students). Scholarships will be made directly from the deduction of tuition fees.
- Students must have: AAA: A Level or Higher Level: 36 IB points of 6.6,6 or the point of the foreign curriculum of equivalent value.
- Students must be able to afford the tuition.
- Scholarships are available only to students who have registered for a valid program at the Faculty of Science and Technology for the 2017-2018 school year.
- The student must be a person who has not received a college scholarship or scholarship to pay the entire fee from another source.
- If a student receives a £ 5000 scholarship, this amount will be deducted directly from the tuition fee. Students must be able to afford the remaining tuition and living expenses.
- If you are currently enrolled in the International Science and Engineering Foundation Program (ISEFP) at Queen Mary and intend to continue your studies in the field Science and Technology at the school can be considered for ISEEA scholarships if the student has achieved a Distinction for the Foundation program.
- Students who have received the scholarship in the first academic year will continue to receive scholarships in the following years if they have achieved 80% or more of the yearly study results.
- A certificate of acceptance of the scholarship will be sent directly to the Department of Student Services and will receive a confirmation email from the Faculty of Science and Technology. The final results will be decided by the Vice Dean of Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Particularly for the Department of Biology and Chemistry: There will be five Excellence Scholarships awarded to the most successful candidates - students who have decided that Queen Mary is First choice and achieve a minimum of AAA (or equivalent) in the programs listed below. The school will compare the A-Level (or equivalent) between the students and select the top 5 students. For example: Students scoring A * AA will be preferred over students who score AAA. If the same score is matched, the school will compare GCSE - Level (or equivalent) in the same way.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, students must have a similar academic record in the UK's first class bachelor's degree.
- Entry requirements: The masters degree requirement (in-teaching type) is a good degree from a UK university (Except medical clinics or dental clinics), one by Similar from a foreign institute or equivalent professional degree.
- English Proficiency Requirement: Depends on the English language score required in the program of study chosen by the student.
Departments in the Faculty of Science, Biology and Chemistry, Materials Science, Electronics and Computer Science, Mathematics Science and Physics and Astronomy require an IELTS score of 6.5.
Deadline for submissions: Scholarships for the 2017-2018 school year.
How to apply:
Candidates do not need to apply for scholarships. Applicants will automatically be considered for scholarships based on the information provided by the UCAS applicants or the online college application form. Selected applicants will receive an email from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office.
To receive this 2017 UK scholarship, applicants must certify that Queen Mary is the first choice in the college application.
2. 2017 UK University Scholarship, University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia has begun accepting applications for UK study scholarships for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
East Anglia's goal of building and developing is to become a world-class research university with the highest quality education and training conditions.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) has been named one of the best universities for students in the The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015. In particular, East Anglia is recognized as a prestigious university in the world, providing top quality education, social and cultural conditions for more than 15,000 students.
Candidates must be international students (non-nationals of the EU). Candidates must demonstrate sufficient English proficiency to register for the program at the university (IELTS 6.0 and PTE 55).
Degree: Undergraduate degree.
Field of study: All sectors are trained.
Scholarship value: Expected to include 50 different value scholarships:
- Vice Chancellor's Prizes: This is equivalent to 50% of the annual tuition fee of the degree program that the applicant has registered.
- International UG Prizes: It is equivalent to 25% of the tuition fee per year of the program the applicant has registered.
Students need to meet the following requirements to qualify for the scholarship:
- International student (Non-citizen of EU). Students are kindly requested to refer to the school's costing and financial support information page for information on tuition fees.
- Receive conditional or unconditional acceptance letters for a one-year undergraduate degree program at UEA, enrolled in September 2017.
- Ability to pay for their own learning, for example: Students are fully funded on tuition fees because some organizations will not be eligible for scholarships. State borrowers can apply for this scholarship).
- Candidates applying for courses at Norwich Medical School are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Entry Requirements: International student (Non EU citizen).
- Input Test: None.
- English language proficiency requirements: Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency before enrolling in the academic program (IELTS 6.0 and PTE 55).
Deadline for submissions: June 15, 2017.
How to apply:
How to apply for scholarship: Via email.
Candidates please email the following information:
- Number of applications for UEA programs.
- Faculty Name.
- Science name.
Students do not apply for a scholarship if they have not received conditional or unconditional acceptance letter from the school.
Once the applicant has received the verification letter qualifying for the scholarship, please email the following two questions:
Question 1: Write a paragraph of about 250 words explaining the reasons for applying for UEA.
Sentence 2: Write a paragraph of about 250 explanations: an undergraduate degree program at UEA can make the candidate himself make a difference in the future.
3. 2017 Great Britain Scholarship for outstanding students, Royal Holloway, University of London
Royal Holloway, University of London, UK is pleased to offer scholarships for outstanding students who wish to pursue a bachelor's degree at the 2017 school year. There will be five scholarships awarded to candidates. Most of the majors are in the majors, with tuition fees of international students, and also a scholarship for Elective Engineering. The goal of this scholarship program is to bring into play the talents of the best students of all nationalities.
Granting Entity: Royal Holloway College, University of London, UK.
Field of study: All fields of study.
Audience: International applicants can apply for this scholarship.
Quantity: 6 grades.
Scholarship duration: Scholarships are valid for the duration of 3 years of study.
Scholarship value: This 2017 full scholarship will reduce the tuition fee for a three-year University study of up to £ 10,000 for all three years of study.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
New students are enrolled in a bachelor's degree program with tuition fees for international students, a high school graduation score of at least AAA or equivalent in the British A-level system, With excellent personal essay.
Past performance of candidates will also be considered through the list of documents submitted with the scholarship application.
Applicants must receive unconditional or conditional admission to Royal Holloway.
Deadline to apply: March 28, 2017.
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply for admission to the school first. The link to download the scholarship application will be sent to the applicant's account once the applicant has received the offer from the school. Before submitting your application, please read the instructions carefully as well as check the admission requirements and conditions.
4. Scholarships to Study in UK Business 2017, University of Leeds
The University of Leeds is accepting applications for outstanding scholarships from the Faculty of Business. Up to 8 scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates.
Founded in 1904, the school is one of the UK's largest higher education institutions. It is one of the top 100 universities in the world and is well-known for its high quality teaching and research.
All international applicants who self-apply for undergraduate study at the Faculty of Business, University of Leeds and are classified as "international students" for the purpose of fee will be considered, except candidates from the University of Leeds. NCUK program; The University of Leeds's International Foundation Year program, and Leeds University's International Study Center Foundation Year.
Field of study: Business fields
Scholarship value: £ 2,500 deducted from tuition fees each year throughout the program
Nationality: International applicants can apply
Up to 8 scholarships. All international applicants who self-apply for undergraduate study at the Faculty of Business, University of Leeds and are classified as "international students" for the purpose of the fee will be approved, except candidates from the chapter from the chapter. NCUK; The University of Leeds's International Foundation Year program, and Leeds University's International Study Center Foundation Year. There are scholarships available for applicants from the above programs.
Entry: Candidates must possess a previous degree.
Input Test: No.
English: Foreign applicants need to meet other English / language standards to study here
Deadline for submissions: 31/05/2017.
How to apply:
By post or online
Candidates will receive an email confirming their application within 2 to 3 working days
Candidates are assessed on the basis of the application and are conditionally awarded based on your acceptance of the offer. Candidates will receive the results of the introductory period Friday, 16/06/2017.
The scholarship will be validated by successful applicants who have an Unconditional Firm offer for entry on Friday, 01/09/2017 and are considered international students for the entry. Destination charge.
5. University Scholarships, Aberdeen University, UK, 2017-2018
Aberdeen University is accepting applications for undergraduate scholarships for the 2017-2018 school year. International students can apply.
Aberdeen is one of the UK's most prominent universities. The university has around 14,500 students and an international student community from 120 countries around the world.
Field of study: All sectors are trained at the school (except Y and Dentistry)
Scholarship value: Full tuition fee for one academic year
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
Candidates are required to submit their application for University study starting in September 2017
Applicants must be classified as international students (for tuition purposes).
Candidates must attend a four-year or longer program at Aberdeen
English proficiency requirement: IELTS 6.5 with minimum 6.0 Writing and Reading (or TOFL iBT or equivalent PTE)
Deadline to apply: 30/06/2017.
How to apply:
Candidates will be considered and informed of the IPRS scholarship during the application process. Candidates do not need to apply separately.
6. Excellent Scholarship of the Rector, University of Dundee, England, 2017
Dundee University is offering candidates for International Principal's International Scholarships. These scholarships are available to students enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate programs in January 2017.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support and encourage talented students from any country.
Dundee University is a public research university established in the city and Royal City of Dundee on the east coast of Scotland's Lowlands.
Applicants who are not in the country will need to meet certain English / language requirements in order to be able to study here.
Level: University and Postgraduate.
Field of study: All sectors are trained at the school.
Scholarship Fee: Free full tuition fee for one academic year.
Entry Requirements: Applicants must have their previous qualifications.
Input Test: No.
English requirements: International applicants will need to meet certain English / language requirements in order to be able to study here.
Deadline for submission: 11/11/2016
How to apply:
Candidates do not need to apply separately for this scholarship. If applicants apply for Dean's International Scholarship application, the applicant's application will also be considered for the Dean's International Excellence Scholarship.
7. Scholarship 2016 - 2017 at the University, King's College London, UK
King's College London is pleased to announce the Dickson Poon Law School scholarship program. Students from the UK, Europe and internationally can apply for the scholarship.
This is a prestigious and valuable scholarship program for outstanding freshmen of Dickson Poon School of Law at King's College London.
Candidates must meet the required language proficiency of the registered course. English language proficiency requirements for each academic program are indicated by a five-point system with each rating corresponding to a level of English proficiency.
Field of study: Law.
Scholarships: More than 30 scholarships will be awarded during the 2017-2018 academic year for outstanding students. Each scholarship includes a support amount of £ 5,000 per year during the study period. Scholarship recipients are also offered free accommodation during the first academic year.
The scholarship is open to all students enrolled in a Field of Law course with enrollment in September, 2017 or September 2018 through UCAS at King's College London.
Applicants from Europe, the UK and internationally are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
Candidates should prepare for previous academic qualifications.
No input test required.
Candidates must meet the required language proficiency of the registered course. English language proficiency requirements for each academic program are indicated by a five-point system with a scale corresponding to a level of English language proficiency.
There are 2 rounds for the scholarship and candidates may apply for only one round.
The deadline for application round 1 is 12:00 am Monday, 31 October 2016.
The deadline for round 2 is 12:00 am (GMT) Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
How to apply:
Candidates download the application form via the link below and follow the instructions on how to apply. Candidates should carefully read the notes in the guide.
Candidates this year are encouraged to consult feedback from previous year applicants to help with their application process. See here.
Scholarships will be awarded by a panel appointed by the Dickson Poon School of Law. The panel will review and select candidates for scholarships through the candidate's outstanding academic record, not based on any candidate's economic condition.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City