Flinders International Study Centre & Academic scholarships programs 2016
Welcome to your International Study Centre (FISC)
(UE) Welcome to your International Study Centre (FISC)
The Flinders International Study Centre (FISC) is dedicated to teaching students the skills and knowledge that last a lifetime. We are fully committed to ensuring you receive the best possible care and support while you are away from home and creating a positive environment where you can learn to think independently and graduate with a degree of confidence.
Your future starts at FISC
Our courses provide the academic and English language foundation you need to successfully progress into a degree at Flinders University, graduate with a world-class qualification and go on to succeed in your chosen career. At FISC we will help you to:
• Develop your academic knowledge in subject areas that are relevant to your chosen undergraduate degree.
• Learn key study and independent learning skills so that you can go on to study at Flinders University with confidence.
• Improve your English language so that you can take an active part in University lectures and tutorials and get the most from your studies.
• Adapt and settle into your new, exciting life in Australia.
Flinders International Study Centre (FISC) is pleased to offer the following scholarships for its 2016 academic programs:
- Standard Foundation Program: February, June and October (8 months)
- Extended Foundation Program: February, June and October (12 months)
- Diplomas of Commerce & Science: June (8 or 12 month) and October (8 months)
- Academic English Preparation: 10 week term
Scholarships are based on academic merit, and recipients are eligible for a fee reduction of up to 30% for Diploma and Foundation Programs. AEP students are eligible for a 10% fee reduction. Scholarships are limited and not available with any other discount or pricing offer.
More information: http://isc.flinders.edu.au/