My visa is valid for one year so could i go back Vietnam when my visa expires?



For F1 visa for international students as your case will be issued a year, during this one year, if you return to Vietnam and return to the US while the visa is still valid, you do not have to apply. New visa, but if you return to the US while the visa has expired, you must apply for a new visa. In the US, I am granted a one year visa, but how long I will stay in the US depends on the I-20 (American University Certificate of Admission) after completing the chapter. I want to study at university, I only need to apply for I-20 for 4 years. I will be in the US for 4 years, even if my visa has expired.

FAQ Categories


Register now