DeVry Education Group
DeVry Education Group is based in Downers Grove, Illinois and has over 85 years of experience (DeVry Education Group was founded in 1931). DeVry Education Group is considered one of the leading educational providers in the United States.
Members of DeVry Education Group
1. Established in 1978, the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine is one of the oldest medical schools in the Caribbean. Currently, more than 6,000 college graduates are working in the field of health care worldwide.
2. Becker Professional Education: An important part of the DeVry Education Group. With more than 50 years of experience, Becker offers professional courses in accounting, project management and health care.
3. Carrington College: provides career-based programs for students in the fields of health, dentistry and veterinary medicine with more than 100,000 certificates and accredited qualifications.
4. Chamberlain College of Nursing: has over 125 experience and is proud to be one of the best nursing / nursing education providers in the United States.
5. DeVry Educacional do Brasil: Founded in 2001, this is a large-scale organization based in Fortaleza, State of Ceara, Brazil.
6. DeVry University: DeVry University and its affiliated Keller Graduate School of Management are members of the DeVry Education Group.
DeVry University was founded in 1931 with its predecessor DeForest Training School, then renamed DeVry Technical Institute. Meanwhile, Keller Graduate School of Management is also a management school with more than 40 years of educational experience. The school merged with DeVry Technical Institute and created DeVry University in 2002. DeVry University is currently one of the largest private universities in North America recognized by The Higher Learning Commission, which offers programs University and graduate in many fields such as Business, Technology, Health, Communication, ...
7. Ross University School of Medicine: Established in 1978, the school is committed to providing high quality education, training for skilled health professionals, and contributing to the health care sector. North America.
8. Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine: Accredited by the Board of Education - American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA-COE). Since its inception in 1982, the school has trained more than 4,000 veterinary surgeons in all states of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico and abroad.
Tuition: The average cost may be $ 21,000 - $ 25,000 per semester depending on the program.
Subsistence allowances: average $ 8,000 - $ 12,000 per academic year.
Each member school of DeVry Education Group offers a scholarship program for students enrolled at the school in large numbers. The minimum value of the scholarship is $ 1,000.
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0102
Hotline: +84 - 906 921 539
District 1 Branch - HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 - 8 3911 0234
Hotline: +84 - 932 739 299
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
Tel: +84 - 236 3655 121
Hotline: +84 - 902 671 959