Centennial College is established in 1966 and recognized by government to be the first college in Ontario, Canada.
Centennial College is established in 1966 and recognized by government to be the first college in Ontario, Canada. Centennial College is known for achievement depth in teaching with eight main majors and broad partner relation. International student is an integral part of Centennial College. International Education Centre is found to support and provide fully and timely the necessary information for student and make sure that students have right direction in order to succeed in studying, living and working in Canada.
- Centennial is the first public college in Ontario, Canada.
- International student can work part-time during studying and get legal working license maximum 3 years in Canada after graduating.
- Having opportunity to transfer to University
- Suitable cost
- Having opportunity to work and learn at the same time during study program.
- Students are supported to find job in Canada after graduating.
- Students have opportunity to settle in Canada after one year working fulltime.
II. Training Programs
Programs and majors in Centennial College
Centennial College provides English as Second Language courses (ESL), post-high school and post-graduated with degree and certificate (from 2 to 3 years).
Besides, Centennial also provides more five University programs associated with Universities in Toronto and transferring program with Universities in Canada, USA and other countries in the world.
Main faculties in Centennial College:
- Foundation and Academic English courses
- Communication and Design
- Community Health
- Professional Training Jobs
- Technology and Applied Science
- Tourism, Hospitality and Culture
- English: Winter (January) – Summer (May) – Autumn (September)
- Other programs: Winter (January) and Autumn (September)
- College course: about 13,050 CAD/year
- Bachelor course: about 17,343 CAD/year
- Living cost about 8,000-10,000 CAD/year
- Other expenses more than 2,000 CAD/year
- Student graduated High School
- IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5), TOEFL 550/79 for Certificate, College and University course.
- IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0), TOEFL 580/92 for Post-graduated.