1
Bạn cần hỗ trợ?

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Cardiff Metropolitan University.

Cardiff Metropolitan University was established in 1865 with the name of the Cardiff School of Art & Design. After several times change in name, in 2011, the school was named Cardiff Metropolitan University.  It is located in Cardiff city, Wales, UK. There are two main campuses: Llandaff Campus at Western Avenue and Cyncoed Campus and the north-east of the city. In 2003, the magazine of the British -Sunday Times voted as one of the best four universities of Wales. So far, UMC has maintained this title and strive for the benefit of the students and the school's reputation. According to a recent survey, UMC is considered as the leading university in Wales and ranked 4th in the UK in terms of quality services for international students. With over 11,000 students including more than 1,200 international students from over 143 countries, the UMC gets a lot of interest from international students.

daihoccardiffmetropolitan

   The University offers more than 140 programs of 60 undergraduate programs and over 80 graduate programs focusing on areas such as : business, finance, banking, art and design, science and health management, education, sport ... The course is designed with the aim of the future careers of students.

Tuition:

daihoccardiffmetropolitan3

   Payment processes: Student must deposit £3000. On arrival, students can pay the full balance or pay the balance of 60% of your total course fee at enrolment, and after 4 months students pay the remaining 40% and bear 5% administration fee

Admission term:

  • Autumn term: September
  • Spring term: January
  • Summer term: April
  • Entry requirement:
  • Requirement for Vietnamese student:
  • International foundation course: Successfully complete Upper Secondary School Graduation Diploma with Grades of 6 IELTS : 4.5
  • Foundation Year : Successfully complete Upper Secondary School Graduation Diploma with Grades of 6 , IELTS : 6.0
  • Undergraduate Courses: Successful completion of Year 1 of a relevant four year honour's degree at a recognized institution in Vietnam , IELTS : 6.0

   A College Diploma/Associate Degree will be considered for advanced entry to Year 2 of a relevant Bachelors degree programme, IELTS 6.0

Postgraduate Courses : A relevant Bachelors Degree qualification with an average score of at least 6.5 will be considered for Masters programmes.

Cardiff Metropolitan University