Bournville College is established in 1913 and located in Southwest of Birmingham city - the second big city in UK.
Bournville College is established in 1913 and located in Southwest of Birmingham city - the second big city in UK (far away London in 90 minutes by public transport) where eventful with trading quarters, bustling cultural center. Birmingham is also known for tourist attraction in holiday, and meet thousand students that studying in three biggest universities in city.
Bourneville College is equipped by government from equipment, complete program, and enthusiastic teachers to ensure study environment for UK and international students from more than 100 countries studying in college.
II. WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY HERE?
- Study with almost of UK students
- Low tuition fee
- Low living expense in Birmingham
- Scholarship 50% - 100% tuition fee for international students
- Diversified subjects
- Each student has assistant teacher
- Deposit for ESOL course (English for Speakers of Other Languages) is 500 pounds
- Deposit for other courses: 1000 pounds
Note: College will refund the deposit if student fails visa. However, college keeps 100 pounds in deposit.
IV. OTHER EXPENSES
- Living expense about: £7,200/year
- Airport pick up: 150 pounds/person through Chauffeur private service (free in Birmingham International airport)
- Accommodation: Student is arranged to live homestay by college. Fee is from 105 pounds/week including breakfast and dinner; 70 pounds/week not including food.