Bournemouth University is a modern and innovative institution with diversification of majors through learning, research and enterprise.
Bournemouth University is a modern and innovative institution with diversification of majors through learning, research and enterprise. The University enjoys a reputation for one of the premier providers of higher education for the professions in the UK. The University works with key employers and other organizations closely related to its areas of expertise. Its programs are designed and delivered in such a way as to give graduates a head start in pursuing employment and career enhancement. Bournemouth University consistently has one of the highest graduate employment rates in the UK (nearly 85% compared to national average of 74.5% - Higher Education Statistics Agency 2003-2004).
In the short time, The University has 17,000 students from 130 countries and among that has 1,500 international students. The University intensive focuses on quality of academic, teaching and vocational guidance for students.
With a long history, The University has reached many value prizes as evidence for the perfect of quality of Bournemouth University.
- Top 10 in Art and Design (included Computer Animation) in UK (University Guides of The Times in 2013)
- Top 10 UK in Hospitality, Entertainment and Tourism; Top 20 in General Mechanics; Ranked 25th in Communication (University Guides of The Times in 2013)
- Top 40 UK in Business & Management and Accounting & Finance (University Guides of Guardian in 2014)
- Art and Design, Business and Management, General Mechanics, Archeology and Geography, Environmental Science and Computer Animation are top rated around the world in research (The recent Evaluate Research Term in 2008)
- Internship arrangement in all of bachelor courses and some of postgraduate courses.
II- Training Disciplines:
- Accounting and Finance
- Conservation Ecology and Environmental Sciences
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Health and Social Care • Law
III- Tuition Fees:
- Foundation: £9,500/year
- Bachelor: £12,500/year
- Master: £14,000/year
- Commencement: January, July, September
Scholarship from Bournemouth University grants for Viet Nam students:
+ Scholarship 50% for Master course
+ Scholarship £3000 for MBA course
Conditions for scholarship:
+ Graduated from University in Viet Nam
+ IELTS > 6.0
Scholarship terms to end date of 30/06/2014.