AUD 5,000 scholarship at the prestigious Southern Cross University
Southern Cross University (SCU) is a public school, considered one of Australia's three best universities in terms of equipment and quality of education. Founded in 1937, the current number of Southern Cross has reached over 15,000 students from 25 countries around the world.
SCU is located in a very good environment with the most beautiful forests and beaches in Australia, with convenient transportation to major cities.
SCU teaches students in almost all disciplines such as tourism, environmental science, business, health, law, etc. The School has a School of Tourism and Hospitality Management called Hotel School Sydney and Hotel. School Melbourne. The school's curriculum is linked by Southern Cross and Mulpha Australia; It is taught with a system of specialized facilities - built specifically for tourism - hotel, giving students the opportunity to practice and learn best experience.
The school is also affiliated with the renowned Maritime Science Center located at Coffs Harbor, where SCU students in the industry may undergo specialized training. Southern Cross University has accommodation at Coffs Harbor and at Lismore.
1. Southern Cross University Rankings
- Top 400 Best Universities in the World (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015 - 2016)
- Best in International Student Aid in Australia (International Student Barometer 2013, 2014,
- Ranked # 2 in teaching experience and quality
- Receive the highest rating in the study according to the report "Excellent in Research for Australia national report".
2. Reasons to study at Southern Cross University
- Many institutions with convenient locations in major Australian cities offer students the flexibility to choose the right place to study.
- The outstanding advantage of SCU is the factual training qualification through internship placement at reputable business establishments. Practice time is from 300 to 1,000 hours depending on the subject.
- SCU's fees are also the most competitive in Australian public universities.
- There is a leading international student support program in Australia - which is extremely convenient for international students.
- Unique UniMentor Program - where students volunteer to tutor, support learning for new students, help new students quickly integrate into the living environment and learn better.
Major disciplines chosen by international students include business, business administration, tourism management, information technology, law, health sciences, the environment and education.
- Students study in Hotel Management, will be practiced with payroll up to 600 hours at the international professional hotel.
- Students studying Tourism and Hospitality Management will begin practicing their paychecks from the second semester of the first year.
- Students enrolled in Business, Business-to-Business courses will be counted as two modules in the student transcript.
- IT students will have a real chance to work in the project teams of technology companies.
- Students attending pedagogy will have the opportunity to undergo rigorous internship placement at training facilities at all levels of teaching.
- Art students will be required to participate in performing arts and professional art exhibitions.
- Law students will be sent to the law office to practice and be familiar with the settlement of the lawsuit.
- Social security students will have many opportunities to find a good and stable job in Australia after graduation.
- The College offers English language courses to help students improve their English as well as gain entry to the main course.
3. Training program
Southern Cross has five campuses in the Gold Coast, Lismore, Coffs Harbor, Sydney and Melbourne. Each campus at Southern Cross offers a variety of specializations:
Gold Coast campus offers courses in Art, Nursing, Midwifery, Occupational Therapy, Social Studies and Social Welfare, Business, Early Childhood Education, Information Technology, Law and Tourism. .
Lismore Campus is primarily for undergraduate students with specializations in: Arts, Law, Engineering, Business, Communications, Sports, Nursing, Health, Clinical Sciences, Secondary Education, Acoustics music,…
Coffs Harbor Campus offers courses in Business, Events / Conflict Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Psychology, Nursing and Midwifery, Sports and Training.
Melbourne Campus and Sydney Campus are specialized in Business, Management, Accounting and Information Technology.
Southern Cross University will provide scholarships for students from South East Asia in 2018.
The scholarships are as follows:
- Vice Chancellor's Academic Excellence Scholarship: $ 5,000 deducted from tuition fees for the second year.
- Vice Chancellor's International Diversification Scholarship: $ 5,000 deducted from tuition fees from the second year.
- Vice President (Global) Scholarship: 4,000 AUD minus tuition fee from 2nd year.
Please note that these scholarships are available for all degrees in all fields of study, only for the first year of study and apply only to the main campus (ie Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbor). ).
How do I apply for this scholarship?
You can choose one of two ways:
- Submit your academic record through our online application.
- Contact a SCU education agent.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City