$ 20,000 scholarship from Full Sail University
Are you passionate about music? Do you want to be in art and design? Or do you yearn for the industry behind the footage?
If your answer is Yes! Full Sail University is poised to become a guide, turning passion into a true career path.
Located in Winter Park, Florida, Full Sail University is a premier institution for those who want to pursue the entertainment industry. Established in 1979, Full Sail aims to provide a dynamic learning environment for students who want to work in the Arts, Business Entertainment, Internet Marketing and Sports Management.
As one of the leading universities in the United States, Full Sail attracts over 16,000 students from over 70 countries all over the world every year.
The College has 35 degree programs with more than 15,000 students enrolled. The main campus is 191 acres. The institute has trained 35,000 graduates up to now.
Full Sail takes a new approach to training. Learning at Full Sail gives you many advantages. In March 2012, Graphic Design USA magazine recognized Full Sail as one of the most friendly design schools.
- Top 5 best schools in the area.
- Top 10 schools in the new-media industry in the United States.
- Recognized by renowned American art magazines: Graphic Design USA, Unleaseh Magazine.
- Art Paradise with magnificent facilities.
- School of Cinema Talent: More than 45,000 students have graduated from film studios over the past three decades.
- Lecturers are prestigious recruiters, alumni who have worked in music production, design, art.
- Training program is advised by Apple, Disney, WWE, etc.
- Best facilities.
- Unique learning style - Students are assistants, directly involved in collaborative projects such as WWE NXT, ESPN sports channel (on-campus filming), etc.
- The shortest time. The university program at Full Sail is reduced to 20 months, the master's degree is 12 months, which saves maximum time for study and related expenses.
- Intake: 12 semesters / year.
- Tuition fees remain unchanged throughout the program.
2. Outstanding training programs
Fields of study in graphic design
Other areas of study you can take here are Game Art with focus on graphic development, styling, stage design, product development, game effects, and more. work involves movement.
Majors in film, television
Recording Arts will give you the opportunity to experience the different aspects of recording technology. In addition, computer animation is a discipline designed to prepare those who want to enter the field.
Other programs include Creative Writing in Entertainment, Digital Art and Design, Business Entertainment, Game Design, Game Development, Graphic Design, Music Business, Recording Arts. , Recording engineer, show producer, sports and media marketing, web development and design.
Fields of study Animation
3. Tuition and admission requirements
Full Sail tuition varies by grade level (Master or Bachelor) and is important in the discipline.
At the masters level, the two majors of Business in Entertainment and Game Design are approximately $ 31-35,000, while the bachelor's degree costs about $ 80,000. The Department of Commerce, Entertainment and Media & Marketing The Music Trade is about $ 50-60,000. Electronic Gaming Monthly called Full Sail "the most admired training program in gaming."
Duration: 40 hours per week. Short winter and summer break.
2-year tuition fee: US $ 56,000 - US $ 75,000 depending on industry (Including material fee and lab fee).
- High school graduates.
- TOEFL 79 or IELT 6.0.
- Interview with the school representative.
- Complete the profile.
- Application fee: $ 40.00.
4. $ 20,000 "Art Paradise" scholarship
Full Sail scholarships give Vietnamese students the opportunity to access and study in one of the most prestigious and prestigious schools in the United States but also in the world of digging. Film, Art or Design.
This will be a rare opportunity to help you with your dream of studying in the US. Young people who love art will study in the country with the best education in the world.
HOTLINE: +84 1800 6972 (FREE CALL)
Address: 21 Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Address: 28C Mai Thi Luu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tan Phu District Branch - HCMC
Address: 445 Luy Ban Bich, Hiep Tan Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Da Nang Branch
Address: 272 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City